- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 13728 KB
- Print Length: 280 pages
- Publisher: Smithsonian Books (3 Sept. 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00EKJKAAW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #588,195 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Culture and Comfort: Parlor Making and Middle-Class Identity, 1850-1930 Kindle Edition
|Length: 320 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
- Due to its large file size, this book may take longer to download
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Central America & Caribbean
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > North America > Civil War, American Indian Wars, Pioneers 1801-1900
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Upholstery & Fabrics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Customs & Folklore > Customs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > History > Americas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Customs & Traditions