- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Cultural Origins of the French Revolution (Bicentennial Reflections on the French Revolution) Paperback – 30 Apr 1991
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Renowned historian Roger Chartier, one of the most brilliant and productive of the younger generation of French historians now refashioning the Annales tradition, attempts in this book to analyze the causes of the French Revolution not simply by pinpointing its 'cultural origins' but by investigating the conditions that 'made it possible because conceivable.'Translated by Lydia G. Cochrane.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Europe > France
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain
- Books > History > World History > Revolutions & Coups
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Cultural Studies