Culinario Frying Pan 20 cm Green EcoLon Ceramic Coating for Induction
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Healthy cooking without toxic fumes.
- Reduced fat stir-frying thanks to the non-stick coating.
- Energy-saving thanks to the excellent heat conduction.
- Easy to clean thanks to the double non-stick coating.
- High-quality induction base, suitable for all types of cookers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Frying pan with Ecolon ceramic coating and induction base. Pans with a regular anti-stick coating that contain PFOA or PTFE, can let off unhealthy smoke.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Looks nice
* Works on my induction hob
* Is cast rather than pressed, which seems to give it a better shape
* Exterior enamel coating cleans up well
* Initially it was very non-stick
* 5 months later on and it has lost so much of its non-stick quality that we don't use it any more. Has been used at least once a day, but even so, you'd hope for better than just 5 months before the non-stick gives out. Has only ever been used for gentle frying, using wooden or plastic implements only, and only ever hand-washed. The coating is intact and unmarked, it's just that it isn't very non-stick any more, to the point that you can't lift a fried egg out of it without leaving part of it behind on the bottom of the pan. Very poor.
* The pan itself is aluminium, but it has some sort of steel insert on the bottom so it works on an induction hob. But there seems not to be much steel in it, because you need to have the hob on a higher setting than for other pans, and if the pan isn't exactly centred on the ring then the hob doesn't sense that it is there.
So, I have replaced it, and not with another one of these. I suppose it is not for nothing that nearly all non-stick pans use PTFE (Teflon) for their coating.
Most recent customer reviews
Food sticks to it as much as to a regular steel pan in less than a month from purchase (never used abrasive kitchen or...Read more