- Also check our best rated Soup Maker reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Cuisinart SSB1U Soup Maker - Black
|Price:||£99.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£41.00 (29%)|
- Create fresh, homemade soup from start to finish in just 20 minutes
- Rapid heating element and non stick cooking plate sautes vegetables, boils and simmers soups
- Powerful blender with stainless steel blades blends hot soups and sauces to preferred consistency, straight after cooking
- Self clean feature
- Can also be used to prepare hot and cold sauces, smoothies and even crush ice
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
SSB1U Cuisinart Soup Maker Black
From the manufacturer
For healthy food lovers and soup lovers, the Cuisinart SSB1U will create your favourite combinations of flavour-packed soup at the touch of a button. It really is as simple as adding fresh ingredients and some stock and watching the Cuisinart soup maker take care of the rest. With no pans to wash or clean the SSB1U makes healthy eating quicker and more convenient. Revolutionary in its design and features, the Cuisinart soup maker has a rapid heating element and a non-stick cooking plate that allows you to sauté, cook, simmer and blend to create delicious homemade soups in 20 minutes. The powerful motor and the stainless steel blades allow you to blend the hot soup to your desired consistency, straight after cooking. What’s more, it doubles up as a regular blender, ideal for creating your favourite smoothie or cocktail and even crushing ice, while also being perfect for making dips, sauces, dressings and purées.
Combine cooking and blending in one. Simply add ingredients, and let the soup maker do the rest.
Powerful heating element for fast cooking.
Non-stick cooking plate for easy sautéing.
Thermal glass jar maintains temperature after the cooking cycle has finished.
1.4 L capacity for soup and hot liquid.
1.75 L capacity for cool liquid.
Powerful stainless steel blades for perfect blending with 4 speed options plus pulse.
Triple seal lid for safe blending of hot liquids.
Also suitable for preparing sauces, blending smoothies and crushing ice.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So far these are my findings
1. It is brilliant for making small portions of soup.
2. After use I added hot water and leave it to soak. Then when I am ready I add a drop of washing up liquid and follow the instructions, it comes out clean and ready for next time.
3. If you use the sauce function first with some oil or butter you can brown the ingredients.
4. Then I cook on high for a while, which is a fast boil.
5. After a while (15 mins) I reduce it to saute.
The first few soups while I was learning how to use this were slightly undercooked as I used simmer too much. A little more heat works perfectly.
So - The secrets of success
1. Saute a few ingredients in oil of butter
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and the water/stock
3. Use on high to boil for a while before reducing to saute
5. Pour out delicious soup.
6. Rinse jug
7. Add two drops of washing up light to the jug and bring to a simmer.
8. Rinse out the hot water with more hot water
They key advantage is everything is on one pan, it is easy to clean and so easy
I hope these comments are helpful, If you have any questions please ask in the comments below, and I will do my best to help.
If this review has been useful, then please hit the YES button below...
Did the same again turned it on high to sauté and immediately smoke came out from between jug and base unit, it has stunk the house out so unfortunately I've requested a return and will look for a different model, maybe the Lakeland one as this seems to have good reviews?
Most recent customer reviews