Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 28 January 2014
Like most reviewers on here, I felt as though many scenes were skipped, and it was on fast forward. I did read some of the reviews before buying it, but I thought that the parts they cut out couldn't have been that much right?

I did not understand anything that was going on, but this is the only way I can actually understand the show, due to the subtitles.

I would urge anyone thinking of getting it, to not do so. I may resort to watching the spanish one and checking meanings which is very long but is better than this DVD.
on 8 July 2013
After watching it I would not recommend this DVD its poorly edited. The episodes didn't link together everything was rushed.
on 19 November 2013
Nice collection and good price , but lacks some time from some episodes but can only be known if u watched it on tv.
on 3 February 2014
I like the movie and I actualy was able to watch some of it not all though yet so sorry cannot give full details.
on 22 September 2014
Fantastic!! Love the DVD and has English subtitles!!