Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 UK delivery
Cube World Series 3 - Chief and Dash (I6092)
- Over 100 animations per cube!
- Play with one cube or stick two or more cubes together to build an interactive world
- Stick characters will play, pester and protect each other - As you stack they'll interact and visit each other's cube!
- Each cube contains motion sensors and action buttons so you can play games, interact with your stick people or just have fun pestering them
- You can even introduce the Cube World Series Three chaps to their neighbours in Cube World One and Two!
Customers Also Shopped For
Two cubes from Cube World Series 3. Cube World Series 3 introduces 4 entirely new and different characters: Chief, Toner, Dash and Sparky. Each man lives in a different coloured cube and has a colourful personality to match.... Meet Chief. The policeman with a colourful way of providing safety and security to the cube world population. Then there's Toner - he's a corporate desk jockey who doesn't know the meaning of organisation and frequently loses the plot. Dash is a different cube of pixels. He's a delivery man, always in a rush to keep every expectant customer happy. He has a few unfortunate incidents with a few parcels, but that's part and parcel of the job! Last but not least, there's Sparky. He's the most clumsy electrician to ever qualify from the Cube World school of DIY - he works on his cube day and night, with hilarious consequences! Place your cubes side by side or stack them high and that's when the fun really kicks off! Glad of some like-minded company, these cheeky little chaps sneak off to one another's cube to say hello! What follows is anyone's guess. A friendly chat. A riotous party. A fight. Maybe even a spot of bungee jumping. But if they're misbehaving, don't worry. Each cube is built with interactive motion sensors, which means you can shake it, tilt it or even turn it upside down, causing your stickmen to fall about. 2 cubes included - each measures approximately 5cm x 5cm x 5cm - perfect for sitting on your desk.