- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Cuban Salsa For Beginners [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£17.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
An introduction to the exhilarating world of the Cuban salsa. The series of easy-to-follow lessons teaches the eight basic steps: 'Basic Step', 'Simple Side Step', 'Opening Step', 'Cucaracha', 'Crossed Side Steps', 'Mambo Step', 'Cuban Step' and 'Half Turn'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have been doing Salsa for nearly a year, going to various Salsa classes. I have been mostly learning crossbody rather than Cuban style. I think both are taught in the South East of England where I live. When I dance in a club which is mainly doing Cuban I wanted to know a few Cuban moves to keep my partner interested.
This video is an excellent introduction to the Cuban style of Salsa. The moves are performed by a good looking hispanic-looking couple, but the voiceover is clearly English and therefore easy to understand. I was surprised (and delighted) how long the DVD was. This seems to be because each move is repeated and shown from different angles, so you can easily practice along without having to reach for the remote pause button. You don't necessarily need a partner to practice as the moves are shown sometimes without a partner. There are enough moves here to be able to freestyle for the length of a salsa track without boring your partner. I am pleased with this purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great for beginners like me and those who have two left feet.you don't have to go to classes. You can go to classes when youve acquired a bit more confidence and proficiency. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is nothing like Cuban Salsa. Lessons are good, but its not SalsaPublished on 13 Aug. 2014 by Tony