- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£5.25 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Sean Connery (Entrapment) and Brooke Adams (Gas Food Lodging) lead an all-star cast in this sweeping story of two old flames caught up in the chaos, fury and exhilaration of Cubas revolution. Directed by Richard Lester (A Hard Days Night) and written by Charles Wood (The Charge of the Light Brigade), Cuba is an exciting and intelligent thriller.
Havana, Cuba. 1959. A tropical island paradise is on the brink of revolution. Robert Dapes (Connery), a cynical British mercenary, comes to the country at the request of one of Batistas most corrupt functionaries. But once there, Dapes finds himself unable to ignore the brutality and depravity of the Batista regime and unable to resist Alexandra Pulido (Adams), an old lover now married to a wealthy Cuban landowner. Surrounded by volatile guerilla fighters and the human vultures present at all coups, he must come to terms with his shifting views if he has any thought of getting out alive.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The big scottish star did actually say that the film was plagued with script problems with constant rewrites being done even while during filming. Even he said that he wish that he had tore it up.
Sean connery portrays a hard boiled english mercenery who is really hardly ever shown to his potential until the end when there is a big showdown with the cubans.
brooke adams is a very bad casting choice even though she is connerys love interest. she is more like a school girl who constantly keeps on changing her mind.
Look out for a very young Roger Lloyd pack ( trigger in only fools and horses ) as a cuban.
DVD arrived quickly and was well packaged, no complaints there