Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 2 September 2015
These go way beyond just cards with crystals on them. There are 5 sets within the 40 cards - earth, fire, water, air/wind, storm. (All most important crystals covered). On each card we have, as well as the name of the crystal and an excellent image, the border shows which of the 'sets' it is from and there are symbols relating to the hardness of the crystal, which crystal system it is from, a KEYWORD that gives an idea of the crystal's properties. It is very comprehensive and the booklet is full of information on each crystal - very clear and lots of help - too much to explain here. I have bought and sold-on other crystal decks. THIS ONE STAYS WITH ME. Thoroughly recommended! PS In the booklet by each crystal she also puts her own thoughts and experiences about the said crystal and leaves room for the 'owner' to put theirs. A truly well thought out and helpful deck. I'm a beginner but this deck would be of value to any level of practitioner.
on 23 October 2014
The cards are easy to read and understand. I would recommend a friend to purchase this product as it would be good for learning purposes and great as a reference guide.
on 26 February 2014
I just love these cards and take them to my spiritual awareness group for others to use too, they are extremely good quality absolutely love them """
on 13 September 2013
Really pleased with the Cards. Arrived in excellent condition and very well packaged. Thanks very much. Would definatly use again.
on 6 March 2013
excellent very interesting reading just what I reaquired at the time , the informations was really good and helped me
on 15 January 2015
Found it very helpful to which crystals use for what I need them for and how to use them correctly.
on 17 November 2013
Amazing !!!! I youse it all the time with my crystals it helps me understand each stone and there qualities
on 5 October 2013
Loved this book, very informative for what I needed it for, would recommend seller, quick delivery, Thank you very much.
on 22 July 2012
Insightful and thought provoking, this is beautifully written. It gives a clear understanding of the crystal world, enabling anyone to appreciate their qualities. I felt particularly drawn to Lapis Lazuli. Communication is an area of my life I am constantly working on and feel Lapis Lazuli will provide the guidance I am seeking. I look forward to purchasing the cards. Many thanks, Hannah Holroyd
on 14 July 2012
I absolutely love the e-book version of the Crystal Therapy Cards, they work just as well on the kindle as they would playing about with them in your hands. The price at £1.99 is really reasonable for what you get in return!! I feel these cards provide not just an oracle or divination but in this format are more so a great reference guide to 44 wonderful crystals. These crystals are the main syllabus stones for anyone studying under one of the ACHO registered schools and would therefore be an invaluable aid to your learning! They detail a number of key points to help you learn all about each crystal- like it's hardness in number, it's crystalline shape, a keyword, it's element that it relates to and whether it is a primary, secondary or tertiary crystal. The Author also shares her personal experience of crystals alongside the well known interpretations of crystals- her love for crystals really shines through and I love the personable feeling the Author gives in the way she writes in this e-book!!

I believe even if you have an interest in crystals and want to learn more, these Crystal Therapy Cards would be great for this purpose too. They are really versatile and in my opinion they would appeal right across the board for an absolute beginner to learn about crystals to a more experienced Therapist who may choose to use these cards more as a reference tool or to help other students learn.

I cannot recommend this e-book more highly, anyone who gets this e-book will love it and benefit from it on so many different levels.

Oh by the way, I must say I love the four extra cards that have been included by the Author on Cleansing, Grounding, Mandalas and Protection- wow really genius and very helpful giving ideas and recommendations on how to achieve each of these when working with crystals

Buy it, you won't be disappointed!!