Crystal Structure Analysis: Principles and Practice (International Union of Crystallography Texts on Crystallography) Paperback – 1 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Offers a balanced and readable overview and background of the subject as an entry point to understand and/or perform a single crystal structure analysis. As such, I can highly recommend this book as a companion to a hands-on course around one of the available structure determination software packages. (Ton Spek, Crystallography Reviews)
About the Author
William Clegg: Formerly Wissenschaftlicher Assistant at the University of Gï¿½ttingen in Germany, two Joint Appointments at Daresbury Laboratory, Founding Joint Editor of Acta Crystallographica Section E, B.C.A. Council Member, R.S.C. Corday-Morgan Medal 1985. Alexander J Blake: Formerly Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh, previous Chairman of the B.C.A. Chemical Crystallography Group, Deputy Editor of Acta Crystallographica Section C, Vice-President of the British Crystallographic Association, Scientific Director of the B.C.A. C.C.G. Intensive Course on X-ray Structural Analysis.Jacqueline M Cole: Formerly Research Associate at the University of Kent and Junior Research Fellow at St Catherine's College Cambridge, B.C.A. Chemical Crystallography Prize 2000, Franco-British Science Prize 2006, Brian Mercer Feasibility Award 2007, R.S.C. S.A.C. Silver Medal 2009. John S O Evans: Formally Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851 Research Fellow at the Inorganic Chemistry Laboratories, Oxford, recipient of the R.S.C. Meldola medal for contributions to solid state chemistry, former honorary secretary/treasurer of the B.C.A. Physical Crystallography Group, chair of the I.S.I.S. crystallography panel, scientific co-director of the Io.P. Structural Condensed Matter Physics Group/B.C.A. P.C.G. residential school on powder diffraction. Peter Main: Co-developer of M.U.L.T.A.N. program for direct methods in crystallography. Simon Parsons: Formerly Research Fellow at the University of Oxford and staff crystallographer at the University of Edinburgh, previous Chairman of the B.C.A. Chemical Crystallography Group. David J Watkin: Coordinator for the program system Crystals, founder of the B.C.A. Intensive Schools, former chairman of the I.U.Cr. Computing Commission.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Inorganic Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Chemistry > Physical Chemistry
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Physics > States of Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Physics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Biochemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Chemistry
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Physics > Applied Physics