on 6 April 2017
Brilliant. Was sceptical and worried about some reviews but having tried it it works straight away for me. No blistering. Would recommend and have done to others.
on 24 March 2017
noticable whiter teeth after 2 use
on 2 March 2014
I am a smoker and must admit that this product has surprised me by doing what it said it would. There is a noticeable colour change which I am extremely pleased with to the point where I have already recommended it to friends.
on 10 August 2016
I got the package on time, so it was off to a good start. However, the package DID NOT INCLUDE the teeth whitening gel like it said it would, and unluckily for me, I didn't realise this until I'd already moulded the gum trays to my teeth (and burnt myself in the process). Very disappointed. DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM.
on 6 June 2016
Works for me.. no sensitivity and def getting whiter. Been using a week so far :)
on 5 February 2015
Doesn't work
on 15 May 2017
I have been using this for a week now and its amazing my teeth look so
Much whiter and i feel so much more condident in smiling now. Just brought another 2 kits 😊
review image
on 10 February 2016
Best teeth whitening product I've came across. I've had my teeth whitened for about £70-80 pounds. And with that they used a mouth guard also, light and gel.But after that faded slightly, I found this on Amazon and thought I'd risk it and I'm so glad I did because it's not far off the proper expensive teeth whitening treatment! I wouldn't hesitate because you will definitely notice the difference, even after the first time of doing it!
on 29 May 2015
I am using this whitening kit every night after work and I can't really check it in the morning, but after two weeks I was so surprised that my teeth are completly white!
on 22 September 2016
Don't buy this. All the good reviews are paid. DO not put it near your mouth.