Crystal Reports9 For Dummies Paperback – 29 Aug 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Allen G. Taylor is a database consultant with more than 30 years of computer industry experience. His many books include Database Design For Dummies and SQL Weekend Crash Course.
From the Back Cover
Covers all editions – Standard, Professional, Developer, and Advanced
Get the scoop on new features, including Crystal Reports .NET
Produce database reports that make a point – and make decisions easier
This friendly guide shows you how to design database reports that tell a clear, compelling story – from simple one–table displays to picture–perfect presentations complete with charts and maps. Whether you′re a Crystal Reports user, a DBA, or a developer, this book is just what you need to do more with your data.
The Dummies Way
∗ Explanations in plain English
∗ "Get in, get out" information
∗ Icons and other navigational aids
∗ Tear–out cheat sheet
∗ Top ten lists
∗ A dash of humor and fun
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Communication & Presentation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Data Storage & Management > Database Management Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics