on 23 July 2013
I love these crystal puzzles. Yes, I know they're just bits of plastic but I have built a collection of them. As an insight into my life, picture me putting these together on a Sunday afternoon whilst listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks!

This car puzzle is a recent addition to the few dozen different puzzles that are available from different manufacturers. It is very high quality and very detailed. All the pieces fitted together perfectly and the two plastic screws keep it firmly in one secure piece. There is a little black plastic steering wheel and even two little black mirrors. I'd put it high in my top five out of at least thirty different puzzles that I own.
on 29 December 2014
My 11 year old son really enjoyed making this puzzle though the insructions could have been clearer - I wasn 't very gppd at identifying the pieces! My son is very proud of his creation and he likes the fact the wheels move. It now has pride of place on his window sill.
on 30 December 2016
Thought that this was going to be much bigger and a bit more of a challenge. For a gift but didn't hand it over in the end - pity.
on 25 April 2015
A stocking filler which kept the boy (13) busy for an hour or so - he had fun with it and believe stil has it somewhere
on 29 December 2013
My friend was over the moon have brought several now make excellent gifts and will be buying again that's for sure
on 21 November 2014
My son enjoyed making this. Another one to add to the collection.
on 4 March 2015
This was another good puzzle to do I really enjoyed doing it.
on 30 October 2015
Great present,fun to build as a family game.
on 3 November 2016
i gave this to my nephew. I think he like it
on 9 June 2016
Tricky at times but interesting.