Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2014
Every crystal card is infused with the crystal energy and meditating with the crystal cards is an amazing experience. The Crystal Oracle Card guide book is very helpful and offers us very good guidance for using the crystal oracle cards. For those who cannot afford to buy high energy expensive crystals, this product provides a very big relief. Judy Hall classified the crystal oracle cards into 4 different categories and they are very interesting to learn. I strongly recommend this product for crystal lovers.
on 29 May 2014
I love these cards. The photos are fantastic. So far my choices have been very appropriate. The only slight negative is the accompanying book which is a little confusing. I guess I'll get used to it.
on 21 April 2016
Love these - arrived very promptly btw. Cards are great - good mix of stones. Only problem is I would like a proper box for the cards - it's hard to put them back in the space provided - worried I'll damage them... but I could always get one. :)
on 1 July 2014
A useful tool in the Crystal healers kit. A quality item easy to use and very comprehensive.
on 27 April 2015
Just received my pack in the post and have to say I'm a bit disappointed.
The box it comes in is a rather clumsy design in order to facilitate the free crystal.
I would prefer no free crystal and a simpler box that is neater.

My own fault, but I did not notice that the cards have no info on them, so you have to use the book everytime.
on 28 February 2014
As a crystal therapist (diploma licentiate), these cards are useful for placing under the couch when crystals are in position to enhance the energy. Also cards can be drawn for clients toadd a certain something. Just wish the cards were listed in alphabetical order. A good buy- love them ♡
on 11 December 2013
wonderfully designed cards very informative they come to life in your hands what more can i say except they are value for money
on 9 February 2015
Fabulous book. Handy reference to crystals. Judy Hall very knowledgeable on this subject. I have several of her books already.
on 20 November 2014
these cards have helped me through a very challenging time. they are clear and accurate created by someone who knows!
on 30 August 2014
Arrived in good time and excellent condition. As with all Judy Hall products, this is beautiful.