on 22 January 2013
these are the best stones on amazon !!!!i have purchased a few from others and the quality can be poor these are conistantly high standard. and the delivery service was very impressive.,..well done guys keep up the good service...
on 14 October 2013
What gorgeous, sparkly little gems these are! I'm absolutely thrilled to find a cheaper alternative to Swarovski, but being cheaper doesn't make them inferior. They have a gorgeous sparkle to them (which is what you want from your rhinestone crystals, right?) I'll definitely be back for more in various colours. Oh... and they arrived the day after I ordered too! I'm a very happy customer! :)
on 14 July 2014
Arrived in good time and have used to revamp an old pair of jeans. If working over the pocket area (thick fabric) place something heat reflective underneath or inside (pockets) to aid the heat transfer.
on 11 July 2013
These crystals are fantastic great sparkle and consistent in size work very well with the wand. Going to be ordering more also great choice of colours.
on 9 April 2013
This pencil is great for picking up small nail gems and positioning them on your nail; it works really well, although sometimes you have to give a gem a couple of prods before the pencil picks it up. My only issue was that it does not come pre-sharpened and when I sharpened it myself, the core broke twice before I could get a reasonable point - could be down to shoddy sharpening skills, though!
on 22 January 2014
I have bought cheaper crystals that are more sparkly than these ones. I did find some smaller size crystals in my lot as well as some that were of a different colour. I should also add that the effect they give is not so peachy but more of a light bronze colour. They're ok I guess..
on 8 October 2013
After buying many hot fix purple rhinestones from other people and always being disappointed (and out of pocket) I am glad I bought from here. They are great quality and have a nice sparkle. They also come in nice packaging. I had a small issue when I received the rhinestones and contacted the seller and they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. Will buy rhinestones for future projects here.
on 16 March 2013
I love love love these crystals and have ordered and reordered time and time again. Perfect for what I do and will continue ue to be a good customer of this company. Fast service and good delivery times, thank you to them I say!!
on 27 August 2014
Quite disapointed varied sizes that don't fit the heat wand and glue isn't good on the back luckily the costume I blinged was for me and not a customer most have fallen off already after 1 wear thought these were great value at first but no staying power will be phoning company direct to air the said issues
on 30 April 2016
Good quality crystals. I haven't used this brand before but will definitely order again. My only critique is I wouldn't have described the colour as lilac....which was what I wanted . They are to my mind, purple.