- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1997 KB
- Print Length: 308 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Campbell Hill Publishing (29 Sept. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00O2I8X8M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #723,783 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.25|
Save £5.05 (61%)
Cry Me a River (Book 2): Storm Lake West (Destiny Paramortals (Urban Fantasy Paranormal Cozy)(Southern Paranormal)(Small town sheriff mystery)) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
“You in or out?” asks Dylan (who changed into a big bear-like creature before Jack’s eyes).
Jack’s in and the more he finds out, the more he falls in love with Tempest. He wants to protect her and help her find River before it’s too late.
This is one roller coaster ride of a book! The author does a fantastic job weaving romance and action; I couldn’t read fast enough. I loved the characters and the plot was riveting. One bombshell after another hits Tempest and Jack but instead of driving them apart, it draws them closer together.
What will happen? There’s a new character that appears at the very end and I can’t tell you more other to say my mouth dropped at her showing up.
I read this book in one sitting and started reading book three right away. You must read the books in order.
Gripping action, complex characters and a plot that wouldn’t let me go, Cry Me a River is a must-read! Onto book three…
Jack. I loved how he didn’t abandon Tempest in her moment of crisis. I mean, I wouldn’t have blamed him if he did. What man would stick around after a woman threw bolts of lightning very near his crotch. *giggles* Jack is an honorable man and even though he’s in over his head, he’s falling in love with Tempest. She’s his storm witch and when the two of them get together, it blasts them both into outer space.
“Sweetheart, are you okay?” Call me crazy, but it seemed I could feel her body vibrating from three feet away. ~ Jack
My Rating: 5+ stars
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Myths & Fairy Tales
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Fairy Tales