Crusader and Covenanter Cruiser Tanks 1939-45 (New Vanguard) Paperback – 15 May 1995
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
David Fletcher was born in 1942. He has written a number of books and articles on military subjects and is the current librarian at the Tank Museum, Bovington. He has spent a good 30 years studying the development of British armoured vehicles during the two World Wars. Peter Sarson has produced graphic cutaways for many armoured vehicle publications, and is regarded as one of the world's great illustrators of military vehicles. Peter lives and works in Dorset.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Military History > Strategy, Tactics & Military Science
- Books > History > Military History > Vehicles
- Books > History > Military History > Weapons & Warfare
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Origins
- Books > History > Military History > World War II 1939-1945 > Weapons
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Military & Naval > Military Vehicles
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Warfare & Defence > Weapons & Equipment