Crucial ram memory 8GB kit (2 x 4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800,1600MHz for 2012 Apple Macbook Pro's, iMac's and 2011 / 2012 Mac mini's
|Price:||£39.80 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Module Size: 8GB kit ( 4GB x 2 )
- Package: 204-pin SODIMM
- Feature: DDR3 PC3-12800
- Specs: DDR3 PC3-12800 , CL=11 , Unbuffered , NON-ECC , DDR3-1600MHz , 1.35V
- Lifetime warranty. Scroll down to see compatible models below.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Increases system performance Compatible with Mac systems Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level for functionality Meets or exceeds Apple's own quality requirements Easy installation Available in DDR2 and DDR3 SODIMMs in capacities up to 8 GB DDR3 modules include lead and halogen-free technology
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
1. Disconnect power.
2. Open door to memory slots and pull down the memory holder as shown in the iMac manuals.
3. Remove existing RAM, carefully noting which slots are populated AND the module orientation.
4. Add new RAM to either the same slots OR all slots if you are adding four modules, carefully checking each module is properly oriented and fully seated. Unlike PC's, iMac memory slots are somewhat 'sloppy' - don't expect a satisfying click.
5. Push the memory holder back in to place. If it won't go back properly, check the modules are correctly oriented and fully seated. 6. Close door to memory slots.
7. Plug in iMac and make sure mains power is on, but *DO NOT* press the power button.
8. Go make a cup of tea. (Important)
9. Come back and click the power button.
In future the iMac should not need as long to start after plugging in to the mains; only the first time is the issue.
I hope this helps someone.
Encourage charity lets get installing!
Firstly go here from Apples site (choose your country code as appropriate if not in UK) e.g. apple.com/ie apple.com/nz
if this link no longer works then type this in the Apple search bar How to remove or install memory
actually I used iMac: How to remove or install memory so put in your RAM product e.g. if its a Macbook search for Macbook: How to remove or install memory
Heres what it shows me for my IMAC LATE 2013 just bought 2 weeks ago from the new releases.
Number of memory slots 4 *SLOTS AVAILABLE TO YOU
Base memory 8 GB *STARTING MEMORY
Maximum memory 32 GB *MAXIMUM MEMORY
Note: Memory replacement on the iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2012) and iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013) is not user-removable and must be done by an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.Read more ›
Took me a while to find out if my laptop supported the RAM but I think anything above my late 2008 model should be fine.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fitted these about 3 weeks ago.
My MacBook registered them straight away. Now the MacBook can run all the apps without struggling. Read more
Purchased for mid 2012 MacBook Pro, simple to fit (just read up on anti-static procedures before hand). Read morePublished 10 days ago by Daniel Styles
Works perfectly on my Macbook Pro Mid-2012. Stops Logic Pro from freezing when using multiple libraries at any one time.Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer
Seems spot on. arrived promptly, Took seconds to install and a noticeable improvement in performance although not massive.Published 13 days ago by Reviewer