on 25 December 2011
this double towel rail was purchased for my kitchen to hang a small handtowel and teatowels on. it arrived within good time.

it was a lot flimsier, lighter and cheap looking than I expected. the wall fitting for it was a bit fiddly and the instructions were pretty hopeless, however it's on the wall and has been for a few weeks and has stayed there! However I would not want to risk hanging anything with any weight on it for example large bath towels/bath sheets as I don't think it could take the strain. in my opinion it's not really big enough to hang substantial towels on but is fine for teatowels etc.

If I had ordered it for my bathroom I would have returned it.
on 14 June 2010
Towel rail arrived promptly. I was very pleased with it. It looks very classy, good quality and was quite easy to put up.
on 15 January 2011
This towel rail is ok and does the job perfectly adequately. Bit flimsier than I was expecting from the picture, but it goes together easily and can hold the weight of a couple of large towels and, as it's placed above the radiator, they dry a treat!...would recommend this product.
on 11 July 2016
Wanted to give my bathroom a lift without the expense. So I choose to replace all the fixtures and fitting from tarnished brass to chrome. Very well priced and good quality. I fixed to the wall as per instructions but with a little help from some bonding just to make sure.
on 15 February 2011
First thing is a complaint, the thread for the set screw wasn't that good but with some effort I made it work.

It looks lovely on the wall and helps to set off our newly refurbished bathroom.
on 18 February 2016
the only issue i have with this item is that comes loose from the wall rather easily, I have to do it once a week, but I dont mind because of how it looks, so if your good with a drill and a screwdriver, Buy it !
on 30 May 2011
This towel rail was just what I wanted. Looks great in the bathroom, quite sturdy and holds 2 bath towels easily.
on 4 December 2014
Fits perfectly over out little radiator and does the job you want it to. I really like the fact that the poles twist is take off or put on a towel as it does make it a lot easier - the small things make a difference!
Just do note the size, I am totally happy with it but some might think it a bit small!
on 24 March 2014
The photo on the Amazon site makes it appear that the insert is white which is what I wanted to match another I had in my bathroom already. However it's actually chrome and Croydex told me it looks white due to 'trick of the camera' so I had to return it. Otherwise it would be a practical and useful Towel Rail
on 10 December 2013
Purchased this item to match other Croydex Westminster accessories, they compliment each other perfectly. would definately purchase this item again