Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon (Xbox)
- Master all the whirling acrobatics, dizzying combos, and impossible dodges from the film
- Vengeance, honor, and betrayal unfold as you embark on the quests of Li Mu Bai, Yu Shu Lien, Jen, and "Dark Cloud" Lo
- Multiple endings based on your in-game performance
- Unlock special video game "Making Of" footage, an exclusive comic, bonus play modes and costumes, and other secrets
- For 1 player
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox
- PEGI Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Become a Martial Arts Master with the only video game to incorporate the award-winning Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon license including characters, storyline and locations. Enter the acrobatic world of martial arts combat as you travel through treacherous 19th Century China in a quest to obtain the fabled 400-year-old Green Destiny Sword. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon provides players with the ability to transcend space, gravity and the limitations of the body--to master martial arts magic similar to that seen in the movie. In a convergence of combat and adventure elements, players can represent one of 3 fighters (Li Mu Bai, Jen or Shu Lien) in a series of battles to seek revenge against the sinister Jade Fox. Each of the game's warriors is armed with different deadly weapons--including the famed Green Destiny Sword--and an assortment of special moves. Each is brought to life with fluid animation that results in incredibly lifelike and realistic duels.
Top customer reviews
It has an amazing engine, stunning graphics, excellent plot
But really bad game play
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE DISSAPOINTED
If your an REALLY AVID CTHD fan you might want to buy this
So much effort needs to go into this game to complete it.
1. The save options are very limited you can only save after a full level (which is hopeless) and after 3 deaths its game over and you start again. This is really enfuriating
2. Level 1 is the hardest level 1 Ive EVER played
3. There is no cheats options.....
The other review (5 stars) must be a company worker, this game is NOT worth buying....