on 1 September 2010
dictionary very good. it replaced one I had for 20 years. this is much better and being hardback should give me sterling service.
on 20 May 2011
This little book is slightly out of date but as a crossword lover, I find it invaluable. The range of headings in it is absolutely amazing. Much easier to use than the thesaurus!
on 20 January 2014
I've had a copy of this book for many years and with so much use it was falling apart,I thought I would look on amazon to see if I could get another copy and to my delight I now in my possession a new copy.
on 23 February 2014
Excellent. I Had searched for a replacement for my old one,but had no luck until I searched on Amazon. Very pleased to have found it. Full of information for crossword addicts like me.
on 12 December 2014
I can't quite understand why I received the Hamlyn dictionary and not the Newnes dictionary as pictured. This is for a Christmas present so difficult to do anything about it.
on 4 September 2015
Replaced a much loved older version which had started to fall apart with over use.
on 12 November 2014
Excellent book-everything was as described, and was v.good value for the money.
on 4 April 2016