- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2205 KB
- Print Length: 35 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Valldemossa Media Publishing - Oliver Heimbold (19 Nov. 2015)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0189WSPRK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Crossing Lines (Crossing Fates Book 2) Kindle Edition
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The first book in the series very effectively introduced the fate-twisters, the Morai, and the stark differences between Evanston (a rule-based community) and Westport (where individuals appear free to pursue their own agendas). The second book, though, doesn’t quite rise to the level of excellence I found in book one, with a shade too much overwriting. Despite this small fault, though, it is still an interesting read that ends on something of a cliffhanger after Riley is taken into custody by Mal and his associates, leaving Eva undecided about her future.
This has all the.makings of an interesting series. I received a free copy of this book in exchange for my unbiased review.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Psychics
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards