- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Crosare Ripasso, 'Baby Amarone' Lenotti Estate
|Price:||£21.50 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Ripasso della Valpolicella DOC
- Made in the traditional wat of adding the unpressed skins from the Amarone production to the basic Valpolicella.
- Full, complex wine with flavours of its Amarone sibbling
- Taste & Style: Red - Dry & Full Bodied
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
Customers also shopped for
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
An intense ruby red colour and a bouquet that is fine and intense, yet delicately etheral with hints of wood. Dry and savoury in the mouth it is full bodied and velvety. We can highly recommend this wine but be quick as it is in short supply. "A very yummy wine" - Gavin M
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.