- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Crosare Ripasso, 'Baby Amarone' Lenotti Estate
- Ripasso della Valpolicella DOC
- Made in the traditional wat of adding the unpressed skins from the Amarone production to the basic Valpolicella.
- Full, complex wine with flavours of its Amarone sibbling
- Taste & Style: Red - Dry & Full Bodied
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
An intense ruby red colour and a bouquet that is fine and intense, yet delicately etheral with hints of wood. Dry and savoury in the mouth it is full bodied and velvety. We can highly recommend this wine but be quick as it is in short supply. "A very yummy wine" - Gavin M
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its a decent wine and its definitely worth the money. Make no mistake however you are not getting a good Amarone by another name, its a robust mid priced wine and no more.Published on 6 Aug. 2014 by John Imeson
This Ripasso is only ok, would give it another star if the price was below £10.Published on 2 Aug. 2014 by E ROOS