Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£8.04|
Save £5.22 (65%)
The Crooked God Machine Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enjoy unlimited access to over 1 million titles and thousands of audiobooks on any device for £7.99 a month, including this one. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
This was before Charlie's Dad, the one rock solid point of refuge in a world of hell, lost his job and with it any claim to his sanity. This was before his Dad ran out the house one night with a stuffed deer under one arm.
Charles lives on the Black Planet, a world terrorized by a masked God that screams and curses from the television where, to go outside, risks a confrontation with swamp witches, plague machines or to be picked up by the hell shuttles. A world where salesmen sale tranquillity that clinicians hotwire into the brain.
One day Charles meets a women named Leda, who claims to have escaped from hell, this mysterious women offers hope that there is life beyond the rule of the God. Then she vanishes, and Charles leaves his town to find her with the help from his ex - a stripper who's been hotwired and is now a deadhead.Read more ›
It had me thinking about it for a while after, which doesn't happen often with me.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonisation
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonisation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Dystopian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic