on 1 August 2016
Bought these for my daughter in a UK size 1 .. Fit perfectly on the foot length but as with what others have commented as far back as 2013 , the seller needs to list all width options with the sizes ( or Amazon need to do this being as they are on prime ) My daughter has wide feet anyway but this width is just ridiculous ! The width of the ones I received are J3 so am lucky it was not a W3 ! Keeping them as they are not too bad at all but please please please list sizes with width options as it is misleading not to !
on 27 February 2017
My 7 year old daughter is Croc mad...goodness knows why...and these have been a great buy. They were superb value and are such good quality. They are very lightweight and are made of a water resistant material that means that she can even puddle jump without ruining her shoes (although will still get wet feet because they have holes in!). I must admit they make a great beach shoe as they are easy to get on and off and are so easily washable. Even though not my personal preference of footwear they are great for her!
on 24 July 2016
Neon Magenta, they are pinker than pink, daughter loves them.
Bought size UK10/11 and they fit her well, she is a size 10 or 11 depending on the shoe brand and type.
They are without flaw, as Crocs always are, she finds them to be extremely comfortable.
Her last Crocs are still perfectly useable but she has outgrown them.
Highly recommended.
on 28 April 2017
They are crocs and fit as crocs. So if you know the crocs fitting you can fit as expected :)
My son had size C8 too small and I went to the C8-9 and was expecting them to be not that generous. Probably for longer lasting I would need a size 9 but I couldn't find it anywhere.
on 11 February 2015
I ordered these in green for my 3 year old daughter and we just love them. I was a little hesitant to order these because I never order shoes or clothes online (not sure if the sizes would be correct and I like to try it on) but these are simply amazing! The color is absolutely gorgeous :) My DD wears a shoe size 8, I ordered size 8/9 and they are just right, with a little bit of room. We all wear slippers at home and crocs are the only ones my daughter wants to wear. Very comfy and just perfect.
on 13 April 2017
These Croce were ordered in size 3 but when they arrived they are more like a size 5. They arrived in good time but are much to big and I will need to put innersoles in them slo I can wear then. Great pity.
on 22 July 2015
Needed a new pair of crocs for my daughter in a neural colour that could be passed down onto her younger brother.
Find crocs very comfortable for kids, easy to clean, great to use on the beach or pool and kids can put these on and off themselves.
Not sure if this was just my product, but i noticed the quality has somewhat diminished and feels different to previous crocs.
but overall, am happy with the product.
on 4 October 2016
Great for the kids at summer around the garden, pool or beach. I wouldn't use them in place of regular shoes though, as you tend to see with some other kids when out. There's not enough support for that purpose, especially for toddlers. Great value, much cheaper than the high street or other online shoe retailers.
on 9 October 2015
Very pleased with these Crocs. Bought in a size 9 for my 3 year old son they fitted perfectly and back ankle strap kept them securely and comfortably on his feet. He wore them every day and most nights of our two week holiday with no complaints. My older son (age 7) refused to wear them as he didn't like look but will definite buy them again for little one.
on 20 August 2016
Good shoes for running around; all the children at my little one's nursery seem to have these! Crocs are extremely light and hardwearing. These are good for playing outside as they protect the toes but still allow the feet to breathe in the summer. They are also washable.