Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black (Black/Black)|Change

on 11 December 2012
have always had crocs but these were very slim fit, I tried to stretch them but mangaged to snap one of the bars so now cant use... not for wide feet!
on 3 August 2013
I love these crocs very comfortably, but did have to return 1st pair (no problems with this as free returns) should have listened to other reviewers as they do come up narrower than other crocs! Having said that now i have right size they are staying on my feet all summer!! Just Great :-)
on 21 June 2013
Purchased for my wife who tells me they are light, very comfortable and don't rub her feet at all. Normally takes a 6; purchased size 7 after measuring her feet and reading previous reviews - perfect fit.
on 16 August 2013
I can walk for miles and miles in these shoes. I went to the Lake District last weekend and tried them out, it was just like walking around in a pair of slippers. Everyone should have a pair!!!!
on 19 June 2013
I ordered a Uk size 6 as l am a Uk size 6! All of my other Crocs-4 pair in total- are all uk size 6.
When these ones arrived they were a goid 2 sizes too small so they had to go back!
Such a shame,they were a nice looking sandal.
on 8 September 2012
These crocs are super confortable. These are the first pair of crocs I have owned and I love them. I would certainly recommend them. Delivery was very quick too.
on 28 April 2014
Crocs arrived promptly as expected and the colour is a good true navy. I have mixed feelings about these, they have a fantastically comfortable footbed but are quite ill fitting actress the top of the foot. I have large feet, size 9, and often have problems finding comfortable fitting shoes, when these arrived I was very pleased as the length was generous and fitted me well. My issue is with the strapping across the foot, the lower strap across the toes is loose, I can get 3 fingers between the strap and my toes, but this doesn't affect the wearability. My main issue is with the cross over straps as they are tight and stop my foot going fully into the shoe. I have worn them for a full week and have been stretching by hand as much as possible but it doesn't appear to make any difference. This doesn't make them unwearable as the length is good and they are super soft, but it does stop the toe grip area from fitting under my toes. I'm hoping with time they will stretch but feel because of the nature of the material they may not. I can only say they are 90% comfortable, if that makes sense?
on 16 May 2013
Purchased a pair for the wife who will not now wear anything else. I have had to order another pair.

Top Product
on 10 July 2013
Product is extremely comfortable I feel like I'm bouncing when I walk. Also will
be extremely practical for holiday as water proof as I find it impossible to wear shoes that have anything between the toes.
on 30 July 2015
Size is a problem. Having read the reviews I ordered one size bigger than usual. When the shoes arrived they were too tight and I felt that the shoe was too short so I returned them and ordered a bigger size (8) Although the tag with the shoe said UK7, under the shoe said an 8 which is a UK6 so I believe I was sent the wrong size. The 8's were definitely too big so again returned them and re-ordered the 7. When I received them, I checked the reverse of the shoe and they were a 9 so I feel I was definitely sent the wrong size shoe initially. Despite all of the above tooing & froing, the 7 does fit well. The straps across the foot are slightly tight but I expect these to stretch slightly with wear. The sole of these shoes is really comfortable and the wedge is a great height so I believe I will be able to stand in these all day in need. Looks wise, they do look like a casual shoe. I was hoping to be able to wear them for work but think I will keep them for weekend use.