Size: 6 UK|Colour: Oyster/Gold|Change
Price:£27.99+ £0.60 shipping

on 17 July 2012
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had and I have quite a lot of shoes, just got back from a holiday where we visited a different place every day so did a lot of walking and didn't have sore feet at all, so comfy you don't know your wearing them, hope they have some left as I intend buying some more.
on 25 April 2012
Very happy with these Crocs sandals and I have learned from previous mistakes to always go UP a size with Crocs. These will be ideal for my holidays in October when I am messing about on the beach....in the Seychelles! They are comfortable, SO light and don't mind getting wet - and they were an excellent price.
on 10 May 2013
Would highly recommend these crocs oh so comfy and so light too I am a big fan of crocs but this is first time I have tried this style love it will be buying more in different colours
on 21 August 2012
Arrived quickly. The sandals are comfortable. I'm generally a size 4 but having bought Croc shoes before and knowing that the sizing is a bit on the small size, I went with the 5. Would definitely buy this style of sandal again as they are comfortable and not heavy/bulky to wear
on 24 July 2013
I'm very pleased with these now that I've removed the t-bar thingy. I found that with it, the higher of the two cross bars was totally in the wrong place. I am a true size 5 and bought a 5, so for me the sizing was spot on. I'll get a lot of wear out of these.
on 13 June 2013
Having suffered with Planta Fasciitis over the last couple of years, I find these sandals the most comfortable to wear - any time.
on 7 June 2013
these sandals are great. they are really comfortable and lightweight. you don't even know you have them on. they are like slippers. definitely recommend.
on 16 January 2014
I ordered these to replace my existing pair as the soles had worn flat and had become very 'slippy' on wet surfaces. Very disappointed as the replacement pair did not seem as well made as the ones I originally purchased, slightly bigger in size which was not a problem but the connecting central straps were crooked not straight and it was impossible to pull them into the right position. The stitching was also uneven and scruffy. Returned for refund.
on 26 July 2014
I am very disappointed with these Crocs. Having other pair which are perfect for size and comfort decided I needed a new pair and Crocs it would have to be. Ordered size four of this style quickly tried on when they arrived the next day but was in a rush at the time so just didn't notice that they were smaller in size. Went to put them on the next day and initial thought fine and comfy do fine but within 10 minuets after going out to hang washing up had second thoughts on size. My daughter came in and as she is only a size 3 asked her what she thought about them. She feels they are small on her too so now think that they are more like a size 2.A bit of a waste of money as cant send them back after hanging washing out with them on just hoping can find someone who will be able to wear them. They would be perfect if size was correct so think will need to try again with a bigger size or maybe go up two.
on 25 July 2013
I am thrilled to bits with my Crocs Slides Sandal. I have a bunion as well as having small wide feet and buying new shoes is a nightmare. I noticed from the Reviews that some one else had a bunion and wore them for 3 weeks all the time whilst on holiday. They are very comfy and as I write this am wearing them !