on 7 September 2014
I chose this particular style because of the good reviews and the look of the foot bed at the heel. I ordered a U.K. size 8
even though I wear a size 7 in most footwear. They are alright lengthwise but I find them a bit wide. The label states that
they are a "relaxed fit" so it would be helpful if the sandals in the product description mentioned this. I was unaware
that there are different fittings and I think unless you have very wide feet the regular or slim fit would be better. I am wearing
them and the left one is very comfortable but the right is just okay, but then maybe that's just my feet ! I should have looked
on the crocs website first, as it tells you about all the different fittings.
on 23 May 2013
I'm always a size 6, on the rare occassions I haven't been, I've been a 5. However I got these in a 6, and had to send back and buy a 7, which were then perfect. I walk alot and wanted comfy flip flops and got just these, am very pleased
on 23 August 2015
Bought these to wear on holiday where I expected to do a fair amount of walking in hot weather. These are tight fitting and the toe-post is most uncomfortable, with sharp edges.As a result, after day two, my toes were blistered and bleeding.Had to stop wearing the flipflops and buy sandles locally. Could not wear and flip flops due to injured toes.A relative tried it on and confirmed that the toe post feels very hard and sharp. Won't be wearing these Croc Kadee flip flops and would like my money back as only could wear them for two days and are useless now. Bought Crocs as they are supposed to be soft and comfortable shoes.
on 8 August 2014
I love flip flops for the summer and I am normally a size 5, so that is what I ordered. I should have taken more notice of other reviewers that you need to go up a size. The 5 was really painful around the toe post at the top of the foot, so I exchanged them for the size 6. These are much better and are fine round the house and garden, but I would not be able to walk very far in them. Having said all that, on the really positive side, they look good on the feet and they are extremely light. Also the service from Amazon was very impressive - I received my replacement pair within less than 48 hours of ordering the original ones (I am an Amazon Prime customer)!
on 10 October 2014
I love these! They arrived the day before I went away on holiday, so I didn't get the chance to wear them in before taking them with me...but it turns out I didn't need to. I wore them every day and did a LOT of walking but they are so comfortable I barely knew I was wearing them. Colour is great too, just as they look in the picture - a very dark brown, so can be worn with brown or black. I would definitely recommend these flip flops!
on 16 September 2015
I love these flip-flops. They are light-weight and comfortable to wear. I had them on my recent sea-side holiday, wearing them every day and walking distances in them. They are by far the easiest to clean of all the flip flops I've ever had.
on 17 August 2015
Bought for daughter's birthday, noted advice from other reviewers to order a size larger than normal and they were quite right! They are perfect fit and very comfortable. No rubbing between the toes as most other flip flops do when new.
on 31 July 2015
Perfect...I love my crocs...I nearly lost one just a couple of weeks ago running for a train and had to ensure it was retrieved...they're so comfortable...great delivery service...would definitely recommend if you've never had a pair...invest!
on 19 May 2017
Really comfy and a great price.
on 16 July 2014
Great flip flops, really comfy. My size is UK4 and I bought UK5 which fits perfectly. These flip flops tend to be a bit too snug, as they are standard fit. You should go for a size bigger. When it says relaxed fit or roomy, then you can go for your regular size.