on 19 August 2014
Had to buy 3 pairs of these all the same size just to get one pair that fit because the size is not consistent and some straps are smaller from shoe to shoe even though meant to be the same. Cheap manufactured product from China although comfortable now ive found 2 shoes out of 6 that are the same. Not worth the hassle and better to spend more money on a better product
on 15 March 2013
I live in Crocs and have done for years - these Cypruss III are good however they do feel very tight compared to the last pair I got - but I have found this with Crocs - they vary so much in size. Some pairs are loose some are tight. I am rather hoping that this pair will ease a bit because I do love them - the beauty of Crocs is that you can put them under the tap and wash them.
on 2 March 2013
I have a few pairs of crocs in different styles and heights and love them. This new style is lovely and very comfortable too. Fantastic buy and would definitely recommend them. The runs are true to size as was the shoe size. I usually wear a British size 5 , which is what i bought and they fit well.
on 3 March 2012
these croc cyprus shoes are fab they are so easy to wear and keep clean will last for ages hope that Amazon get more bright colours in them instead of just black and white would recommend them to anyone
on 3 September 2014
I love these shoes, however I wish that I haven't readthe reviews and ordered a size up as initially though I ordered a size up (size 4) it was really tight in the front. I nearly sent it back as it hurst, however, knowing the nature of rubber, it expands!!!! After couple of weeks it fits perfectly as it stretched! Then now a month on... I wish I had ordered a size 3 and not gone a size up then it would definitely be PERFECT! My advice is thought it feels very tight like other reviews mentioned, if you really like the look of it just put up with it for few weeks....wear them indoors to stretch it....it won't lose its shape but definitely help with make it comfy.
on 15 February 2013
These a re very fashionable with just the right heel height. But, unfortunately Crocs come up small on their sizing! I'm usually a size 7 ordered the 7 and were very tight width and too small! Then ordered a size 8 they fitted ok width, but a little loose and the gap at the back of the shoe was way over an inch and a half which looked stupid!
How can the size 7 be narrow,tight and back of foot hanging over back of shoe. But size 8 little loose and big noticeable gap and the back of feet? I had to send both pairs back for refund which was a shame! Tey seemed really comfy too!
on 17 April 2014
Very nice shoes although the sizing is a bit small and narrow . Very comfortable to wear although there is a tendency for heel to slip off the shoe .
on 27 October 2014
I am a size 6, but they didn't have any left so I got the size 7s. They fit perfectly and are the most comfortable heels you can wear. I have a bad back and can't normally stand in heels for long but they were like wearing memory foam slippers. I have also bought the black Cyprus VIs.
on 14 August 2014
so comfortable underfoot but far too tight across the top.. I have tried wearing them in because I thought they were just a bit tight because they are new. They have not loosened and they cut my feet and I am now stuck with them. Not a happy bunny
on 20 May 2013
Shoes looked great but unfortunately they were far too tight across the front, and as your feet normally swell on holidays abroad they were a definite no-no. Pity they don't make them in wide fitting because I definitely would have kept them.