Size: 4 UK|Colour: Blue (Navy/Raspberry)|Change

Crocs Ballerina Style in Size 6 (UK Size) in PEPPER

I have worn 'imitation' Croc Clogs and found them to be so useful, light and comfortable, that I was eager to try out a shoe style form of Crocs footwear.

I do not like heavy shoes either in summer or winter, but sometimes the extra weight cannot be avoided. As these were on at a very good price, (usually Crocs are way out of my budget) I decided to try them ready for the summer.

They are brilliant, they really are. I wear a size 6 shoe for the most part, sometimes a 5½ in brands such as Clarks or K Shoes depending on the style. I also have broad feet - around an E width - again depending on the style. These Red Crocs are just perfect and that is without altering the adjustor on the front. If it is of any help, the width across the top of the shoe at the widest part, going from the top of the white base area is 5¾ inches. There are two little holes at the inner side of the shoes, by the instep. Great idea to allow extra air around the foot so as not to get too hot in the warmer weather. Of course if there are summer showers you will need to remember these 'holes' if you don't want to get wet feet. Useful though, if like me, you would keep them on for paddling in shallow water with the dogs at the seaside so as not to get cut feet on shells!

The red colour is not at all garish and they look great with jeans, which is what I mostly wear. A great buy at a great price and even though light in weight, there is no thinness to the sole so no feeling the pavement or bumpy bits!
review image review image
on 8 September 2013
I work as a nurse and I am on my feet for 13hrs each shift and I find it really hard to find comfortable shoes at an affordable price.............until now. I have never worn crocs before as didn't like the old clog style, but after trying on a pair of friend's croc flipflops and realising how comfortable they were I started to look at crocs through different eyes. When I saw this style and read other people's reviews on them I ordered a pair. From the minute I put them on it felt like I was walking on springs. They have not rubbed in any place on my foot like most new shoes, and they are incredibly lightweight. I have insisted that most of my work colleagues try them on and they have all marvelled at how comfortable they are and a few of them have ordered a pair themselves. I am going to order a second pair.
on 15 December 2014
I bought these for work, as I needed to stand all day. The upside is yes, they are comfy. One problem: because of the material, your feet do sweat in them and they can get a bit whiffy. I would recommend them for the comfort factor, but just be prepared that you will have to find a way to wash and air them out. Also another word of warning: if you have a job where you need to run around a lot, buy something else, because they are not ideal for that purpose; they do slip off a bit. I worked in a fairly static retail job, so they served me well enough.
on 26 April 2014
My daughter wanted crocks, but wanted one that looked a bit different to the usual run of the mill crock, we came across these, and she couldn't wait for them to arrive , she was not disappointed becouse they look and feel like a canvas shoe, the strap across the front is also adjustable which is a good idea, would recommend these if you want the comfort of a crock, but want a stylish shoe too.
on 12 May 2014
Feet can get quite stuffy and smelly, but overall its quite comfortable. I prefer to wear it on wet rainy days, when I don't want to wear wellies.
on 22 May 2013
Love Crocs, really happy with purchase. Purchased for my holiday can't wait to wear them. Purchased Crocs before & they have lasted ages, well worth the money. Would recommend to other potential buyers thinking of purchasing. I've had to purchase a smaller size than I usually wear I do not know if any one else has had to do this? But this is no problem.
on 2 July 2013
I bought these to take on holiday. They are so comfy you forget they are on your feet. Support your soles when walking over rocks, doesn't matter if you take a paddle in them too. Worth every penny. Colour is perfect with your shorts / crops etc. Adjustable strap to make the fit perfect. Would recommend.
on 22 May 2013
Love the Croc's but the size were larger than expected, I'm always a size 4 so I was very surprised. I'm not sure if anyone else has had the same problem. They took a while to arrive as well. Still awaiting refund. Cost me over £5 to return. Seller didn't have any in size 3 either.
on 26 July 2015
I love these Crocs - I don't find the normal shape at all attractive but these are really good for the wet summers we have in Cornwall. My only disappointment is that one of the strips around the sole will not stick down and about an inch and a half has peeled up. The problem is that I can't find the right glue to stick it back - what happened to rubber solution glues it doesn't seem to exist any more! But otherwise, brilliant.
on 31 October 2013
I am a standard size 5 and it appears that every 'shoe' croc that I try is too tight across the toes. They are lovely and light though and I am disappointed that they don't do half sizes.

See one answered question