on 13 April 2017
My 5 year old has always had crocs since he was old enough to walk. They live by the back door ready to go in the garden, and come in any trip to the beach. These particular crocs surpass any others he has had, look great without the lights, but when he's walking around and the lights are flashing I'd challenge anyone not to like them!
on 18 December 2015
Fantastic product which my little boy will love when he gets them at Christmas (his older sister is getting some, so he would have been disappointed if he didn't get some like his "hero"

Design looks even than in the product photo (robo shark)

Lights look good when the shoe is tapped on floor to simulate walking.
on 31 March 2014
Having bought both real crocs (as these are) and fake crocs in the past, and I have to say the difference in quality is astounding. Whilst fake ones die v quickly, the real ones last so well they have been passed from my eldest to my middle child, and are still in such great condition they are being put away for my youngest! These ones are no exception, and the flashing lights are wonderful at night!
on 30 May 2015
Ordered my son's usual size 2 and his heel was hitting the back edge of the shoe. Hassle free return and exchange for a size 3 - thanks Amazon. My 8 year old son now lives in these brilliant crocs which light up and flash when he walks. He loves them!
One person found this helpful
on 19 May 2015
I bought for one son and when they arrived and we all discovered the lights in the eyes and the teeth, my older boys desperately wanted a pair! Speed response, swift postage and brilliant fit? Thank you!
on 25 September 2015
My son loved it, very beautiful and fits as expected. It's much cheaper than buying in Crocs shop ( we used to buy from Crocs in Bluewater ).
So, I'd definitely recommend it.
on 24 July 2014
Lights don't have a very long life
they mark very easily and they don't fit as well as they should even tho' they are the same size as all the other croc's my son has
Really not happy with this purchase and the price!!
on 7 June 2015
My son loves the light up features and they have proved comfortable as Crocs always do. They look large on his feet though both in length and width. Sort of bulkier than others we have had. Still very happy over all.
on 26 May 2015
Robo Shark Crocs fit well with plenty of wriggle room. So far my 4 year old son has worn them for several days and loves the lighting up effect which thus far seems to be intact. he is able to run around the garden and seems comfortable in them. We plan to take them to Center Parcs so will see how well they weather this...He previously had the shark chameleon Crocs which were fantastic and would still be wearing if his feet hadn't grown!
on 15 January 2017
Excellent crocs, but come up small. We had to return and buy the next size up.

See one answered question