Customer reviews

Size: 29/31 EU|Colour: Yellow (Yellow/Ocean)|Change
Price:£15.80 - £185.36

on 1 July 2013
Bought for my 'fussy' 11yr old son, and he loves them. He had a pair of copy Crocs a few years ago and got loads of wear out of them, so thought I'd try these. They look well on and there comfy so hopefully sun shines and they will get lots of wear!!
on 1 February 2016
This is my sons third pair of Crocs and he's 4 years old. The reason he's onto his third pair is because he's simply outgrown his previous ones.

The appearance may not appeal to everyone but Crocs are quality. They can take a pounding and they never break.*

Simple.

Love them.

*(Ours never did)
on 8 May 2016
Fantastic. My 2.5year old loves wearing his crocs. They are comfortable for him to be in all day and dry quick when they get wet. I like these ones as they look a little smarter than some coloured ones so he can wear then during special occasions when he's dressed smart.
on 2 August 2013
My 7 year old and I loved these retro crocs, but with my son only being an E/F fitting we had to send them back as they were far too wide! We await delivery of the normal ones he usually has, fingers crossed. Super returns service from Amazon though! A*****
on 10 September 2013
My son's favourite colour is yellow so he LOVES these shoes. We have also received many compliments on them - people asking where I got them. I am happy with them. A great buy. The first pair of shoes he can put on all by himself.
on 9 April 2016
Really nice,looks nice but my daughter has very narrow feet so fits in lenghth but width is a bit wide that's my only gripe but she has always had this problem with these sort of shoes.but well worth the £10.50 I paid.
on 23 November 2014
Really like this style of crocs, the size was just right, so was extra pleased because have had problems with sizing in the past!! My son was happy to wear them straight away, when it normally takes him a while to get used to new ones. All in all very happy and a great result....will definitely buy more in the future!
on 6 August 2014
They looked great when they arrived!
Unfortunately the two sizes bought came up very big and wide! Shame!
It is hard to guess the correct size with these. Assume to go down a size!
on 22 January 2015
Lovely, better tgan the usual model. I love the color and my soon too. We are a crocs family. I have same model and its lovely and comfortable... Now miss my daughter an upgrade.
on 7 March 2014
We love them still so light but with a good non slip bottom so my son can run round better with out slipping. good price arrived on time so yes very happy will buy again.