Customer reviews

Size: 9 UK Child|Colour: Purple (Dahlia/Aqua)|Change
Price:£12.96 - £42.43

on 4 July 2017
These are great however you need to buy an entire size up. My daughter loves them so once I got the right size they were perfect, she wears them all the time. Just order a size up from the actual size and all is good
on 5 February 2014
I would recommend these crocs to anyone who has a small child. My Daughter loves them, fitting is small and do suggest one bigger shoe size is ordered they are comfortable and brilliant for walking and playing in water. Very easy to wash and always look like new. This is the 5th pair I have bought !
on 29 June 2015
My daughters feet were a 6.5 G when I got these for her in a size 8. They did trip her up a little but not any longer. They are quite small over the toe band but does seem to warm up. They have never rubbed her. And she loves wereing them.
on 23 October 2016
These where great my little one lived in the as long as they fit. A

The benefits of crocks but a lot more attractive looking. She could go into the paddling pool as they were water proof. Will be buying again next summer. They stayed in great condition until she grew out of them.
on 15 August 2017
Very good hard wearing sandals. Flexible and comfortable for my son. I would advise to go up 2 sizes as they do come up very small. I bought the same sandals last year and my boy wore them all the time, they are still in great condition. Expensive but worth it.
on 28 July 2017
Lovely little sandals for the beach. They are very very small - had to buy two sizes bigger. Some reviews say it was hard to return - I had no trouble at all but then I subscribe Prime so don't know if it makes a difference.
on 20 May 2017
I love these Crocs for my son. I bought them last year and again this year. Easy to wash, just wipe clean ! They are easy for him to get on and off by himself. The sizing is an issue. Always buy a size bigger !
on 28 April 2015
These were purchased for our great grand daughter, they fit perfect, though do not allow for much growth, so to make sure she can wear them or a pair like them, we intend to purchase another pair though a size up at size 12. She really loves them. Well we purchased the size 12 which should allow for a little growth in her feet over the summer, otherwise they are 100%
on 15 July 2017
Our daughter loves these - bought a bigger size because we want her to grow in them. IF we had purchase her exact size I think they may be a little small so bear this in mind.
on 3 August 2014
Absolutely loved these. Bought them for my 3 year old who refuses to take them off. The best thing is I put a different charm on each shoe so she knows left from right & can put them on herself..slightly small fitting she's a 9 normally but the 10 fit like a glove. Love them