Size: 1 UK|Colour: Pink (Fuschia/Light Grey)|Change
Price:£24.99+ Free shipping

on 31 July 2013
I really wish Crocs would sort out their sizing - 10-11 and 12-13 is no good to me when my son's feet are 11.5. One size is too small and the other is far too big. What's wrong with single sizes?!

Had to send them back but did manage to find another style which uses single size for which the 12 fits perfectly (Crocs Electro)
on 18 October 2015
You really can't go wrong with genuine Crocs - tough, comfortable and well made, these are my Sons favourite at the moment loaded with button hole Star Wars figures (not included). Size was near perfect, he wears without socks and the heel strap on and so easy to clean.
VINE VOICEon 26 August 2015
What can I say, these are Crocs.

The kids love them. They are perfect holiday shoes and my children wore them throughout the holiday on land and in water.

Great product and well handled
on 18 December 2014
this was for my 8years old daughter.
she loves wearing crocs during summer. I get them whenever her feet get bigger.
But she is one of the difficult size. too big for the kids size,too small for the junior or adult size.
I bought junior size1 for her. size was OK. however,,,,,,, around toes was far to wide!!!
it is same width with the adult crocs! she is just turn up to 8years old.
I was so dissapointed with crocs.. it is obvious. small kids don't have same feet with their parents.
they should change the design really. the colour was nice though ...
on 19 February 2013
These, we're bought for my niece as a present & she hardly takes them off! They are a nice color, they are good to look at & they fit well. she loves them & we are all very happy.
on 22 April 2015
These are very pretty, and go with everything however like previous commentors have said if your child is the higher of the two sizes get the next size up i.e child is 7 get 8/9. Otherwise very pleased with quality and price
on 8 February 2015
Love crocs but very disappointed with the fit , not worth sending back so my daughter may get a few months our of them , crocs are not a big or average fit, they are a small fit , second time with this problem , go two sizes up next Time....
on 18 October 2014
My son wears crocs around the house instead of slippers. He loves them, they are airy and light, so his feet don't sweat too much, and they can be easily washed and wiped dry. They are really useful on the beach too, and in the sea, for avoiding jelly fish and crabs. Nice design too.
on 25 July 2014
Bought these crocs last minute for a summer vacation, and they are perfect for my 6 year old son, who can be rather difficult when it comes to footwear. Easy to slip on, super comfortable and a nice simple design. Job done!
on 17 April 2016
They are lovely but too small. My son is a 9 and i ordered an 8/9 as his feet are narrow but these are too small. The next size up is much too big so will have to find another brand. I remember the same thing happened with my daughter last year, she missed out on her crocs because there is too big a difference between sizes.