Size: C6-7 UK|Colour: Neon Magenta/Citrus|Change
Price:£7.50 - £335.32

on 15 May 2016
Most ridiculous jump up in width and length from the previous size. My son has worn out his C12-13 pair and as he is now a size 13.5 I ordered the UK1 (J1) and they are two and a half inches longer and almost double the width. They look ridiculous - like adult shoes! He tried them on, we laughed and I immediately printed the return label. Come on Crocs ... Sort this issue out. Why does one size up to the smallest Junior size result in ridiculously huge shoes? Every other year I have ordered the next size up and they have been perfect. When an eight year old child grows from a size 12.5 to a 13.5 their feet don't suddenly double in width. Disappointting and a shame that a supermarket pair will do a much better job both in terms of fit and price. Looks like Crocs have lost a customer here.
review image review image review image
on 16 September 2010
These ar lovely crocs, the colour is gorgeous and my daughter just loves them. The only problem is that they do come up small, she is a size 2 and that's what I ordered but when they came her toes were right at the very end so I returned them and ordered a 3 instead which fit her fine. They also come up small in the adult ones as well so you may be best ordering a couple of sizes and returning the one that doesn't fit!
on 1 July 2014
I ordered a size 1, as my son is a size 1 however the crocs came up huge on his feet, not only length ways but width ways too, they were like boats on his feet and looked extremely odd!!! I would not recommend as they so not appear to be a normal size 1 shoe!
on 10 May 2016
Im not quite sure what to make of these style crocs. We own other pairs in different styles and what i have now learnt is go for croc style that is made in individual sizes and not 2 sized styles. If your child is at the lower end of a size then great, plenty of room to grow and crocs will last couple of seasons. But if your child is towards the larger size then you will be unlucky because the size they should fall into will be too small and the next size up will ne way too large and unwearable. I read all the reviews advising to order a size up but unfortunately my son's wide 8.5 feet fall into a bit of a no man's land when it comes to these and he's not the only one. I didn't want to order one size up, a 10-11, what was the point these would have been way too big to wear now as ive had a size 10 crocs in other styles and know there a big jump in size. So i opted for a wear-me-now size 8-9. Although they fit, just, they won't for much longer. I feel there needs to be a 9-10 size somewhere or make them individual one size only like the Electro style ones (which are great). I cannot deny the style and colour (grey) look great and although snug, my boy insists they aren't small and tuns around like a loony in them, I guess they are pretty comfortable nonetheless! ! So if you want them to fit now, and your child is between sizes like mine or just coming into one (e.g an 8), go for their actual size but if your child is at the latter end of a size( e.g a 9) go for the next one up! Hope that helps....
on 19 November 2013
These were well worth the money. My son loves crocs and he especially loved this style. He alway has them on. Quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
on 5 April 2015
Love these style of crocs for my son aged 3. Although they are a fun summer shoe the navy style can also look quite smart with some smart shorts etc
This his 3rd pair and I only need to buy new ones because he grows out of them as they never seem to wear or look Los, thoroughly recommend.
on 20 May 2016
Bought these for my youngest son who lives in the in the summer. They are great for camping, boating, general knocking about and can be washed by hand or in the washing machine - if only Crocs made decent school shoes. Our new puppy chewed the last pair but I have no hesitation in replacing and ordering more as they are so good. Would buy again - although hopefully due to him out-growing not due to puppy-chewing...
on 22 May 2016
great crocs. My daughter loves them and wore them all holiday and now around the house and in the garden. They've worn well and haven't scuffed at the front unlike the classic style ones my other daughter has.
on 16 April 2016
Wouldn't be summer without them. I think these are the best style of Croc for toddlers, can manage to put on themselves etc. Advise actually trying them on to get the sizing right, too big and they'll trip up.
on 14 January 2015
Love them- bright, colourful & perfect for slipping on/off for "house to garden to house" activities. We buy crocs every year & this is a particularly nice design compared to the older plainer ones. Children find them super comfortable too & they're easy to wipe clean. We all have them. Loved them even more at half the price!