on 27 February 2017
My 7 year old daughter is Croc mad...goodness knows why...and these have been a great buy. They were superb value and are such good quality. They are very lightweight and are made of a water resistant material that means that she can even puddle jump without ruining her shoes (although will still get wet feet because they have holes in!). I must admit they make a great beach shoe as they are easy to get on and off and are so easily washable. Even though not my personal preference of footwear they are great for her!
on 7 March 2018
Bought size 6/7 for toddler 6H fitting. He has very fat feet & ankles and we struggle to fit in most standard fit (fashion/high street shoes). These are brilliantly generous in width and he seems very comfortable and stable in them, running around immediately despite there still being room to grow. Love them.
review image
on 24 July 2016
Neon Magenta, they are pinker than pink, daughter loves them.
Bought size UK10/11 and they fit her well, she is a size 10 or 11 depending on the shoe brand and type.
They are without flaw, as Crocs always are, she finds them to be extremely comfortable.
Her last Crocs are still perfectly useable but she has outgrown them.
Highly recommended.
on 13 April 2017
These Croce were ordered in size 3 but when they arrived they are more like a size 5. They arrived in good time but are much to big and I will need to put innersoles in them slo I can wear then. Great pity.
on 14 December 2017
Massive crocs. Wanted to send them back but missed the deadline but my daughter will grow into them. Only problem is, by the time she does, she probably wouldn't be seen dead in them
on 29 June 2016
The size was ok...re length...but these must be for children with webbed feet or something!!..as they are really really wide.My girl is an H width in shoes (the maximum) and she was lost in them on the width.Kept them though..as they look good and were cheap enough on a deal to be worth the slight width aggro. If you can get them on a deal too then they are worth a try. At least Amazon let you try and return if no good..so thanks Amaz for that.
on 7 September 2016
Very practical shoes for my daughter, lets her play in the garden with water without worrying about getting her feet wet as these can be dried and cleaned very easily, she can even wear them with socks if it is a bit cooler. I will get another pair for my son as soon as he is old enough.
on 11 February 2015
I ordered these in green for my 3 year old daughter and we just love them. I was a little hesitant to order these because I never order shoes or clothes online (not sure if the sizes would be correct and I like to try it on) but these are simply amazing! The color is absolutely gorgeous :) My DD wears a shoe size 8, I ordered size 8/9 and they are just right, with a little bit of room. We all wear slippers at home and crocs are the only ones my daughter wants to wear. Very comfy and just perfect.
on 28 April 2017
They are crocs and fit as crocs. So if you know the crocs fitting you can fit as expected :)
My son had size C8 too small and I went to the C8-9 and was expecting them to be not that generous. Probably for longer lasting I would need a size 9 but I couldn't find it anywhere.
on 22 July 2015
Needed a new pair of crocs for my daughter in a neural colour that could be passed down onto her younger brother.
Find crocs very comfortable for kids, easy to clean, great to use on the beach or pool and kids can put these on and off themselves.
Not sure if this was just my product, but i noticed the quality has somewhat diminished and feels different to previous crocs.
but overall, am happy with the product.