Size: 3 UK|Colour: Pink (Party Pink)|Change
Price:£13.99+ £1.73 shipping

on 5 March 2015
I am not sure if this is a fake or if crocs just do not have a standardised shoe size. Either way I packed these in my suitcase without thinking, knowing that they were the same size as a single navy croc that I was missing. Sadly when on holiday I realised upon putting these shoes on my son that they were dramatically smaller than his other pair which were supposed to be the same size. I compared these to his twin sisters crocs also size 6/7 and again this new pair were vastly smaller. My son spent the holiday hobbling around with his foot crammed into a shoe that was too small. I write this review so that others do not make the same mistake.
on 10 May 2013
I was a bit dubious about getting crocs for my 3year old daughter but I'm so glad I did. Excellent value for money!! I will be getting a few more pairs in different colours. They will be perfect for our holiday!!

Well I thought these Crocs were fab until I tried ordering another pair exactly the same due to my daughter loosing one of hers on our camping trip.

The pair she had were size 8/9....perfect fit. I placed exactly the same order, received Crocs but they were too small?? It turns out that they were made in Italy not Mexico like the 1st ones...so now the dilemma begins, do I order the same again and hope thy're made in Mexico or do I order next size up and hope they're from Italy?

I ordered exactly the same again after contacting Amazon and asking if I can specify which Country they are made in...they said 'no'. Crocs arrived....too small, made in Bosnia!!!!!

To cut a long story short....4 pairs of Croc's later, I still didn't receive a pair that fitted, even ordering the next size up, so gave up. I was very annoyed as I was so happy with the 1st pair I received and if I place an order and then place exactly the same order I expect exactly the same product, but this did not happen!!!

I must say though Amazon Management especially Tracy M was very helpful and efficient in trying to sort out my problem and kindly let me keep the last pair of Croc's for when my daughters feet are big enough to fill them!!!
on 6 May 2015
I have to give It four stars because it arrived promptly and was as described. I ordered the size 10/11 as my Granddaughter is a size 10. However once on the strap which goes round the back of the foot pushes the foot forward which meant her toes were touching the end. On the crocs website it mentions these shoes come in three different width fittings. These particular shoes only seemed to come in a roomy fit whereas we would have done better with a standard fit. I didn't know about the width fittings until I started googling about how to work out the sizes.
on 7 August 2016
I've used Crocs for both of my children and they are good quality and they tell me they're a comfortable fit. Great for slipping on and off if they're going back and forth into the garden. However I bought these for my daughter when she was a size 4 (I purchased size 4/5) and they already seemed a close fit. She is size 5 now and they are definitely too small. So I'm not sure if I've misread how you size them (are they US sizes) or if this is a one-off bad fit. Because they've done so well for us in the past, I probably will buy again though.
on 4 August 2015
I was never a fan of crocs especially for adults as you see so many over sized crocs been scrapped down the pavement in fear that they may be left behined should they walk normally. Having been pressured into trying them for my son i reluctantly bought a pair as they were so cheap on amazon compared to the high street, what a shock that they fit perfectly and when my son is itching to get out into the garden they can be put on very quickly much to his delight. They have been very durable and he has been the envy of many a child and adault as he makes his way with his crocs on and not a dragged heel in sight. Great price and as we got the correct size they are a perfect fit. I can almost say I'm a convert, almost that is.
Surprisingly these Crocs fitted! I ordered size 2 (big size 2 that is - for an 8 year old). And they were a perfect fit - usually they're either too big or too small. The pair we received (in lime green) were made in China, if that helps. Our boy loves the lime green colour.
on 3 August 2016
Perfect little crocs for summer (and potty training!). Daugther loves them. Good sizing too - US sizing (6-7) so it fits my daughters size 5 1/2 feet well. Other brands with UK sizes 4-5 and 6-7 were either too small or too big. The US 6-7 is the equivalent of UK 5-6.
on 11 April 2016
Received in good time and pleased with price. Beware they do come up big, however my has time to grow into them for the summer. I thing I did notice was that one croc was a slightly lighter shade, I didn't bother returning as they are only for playing in the garden.
on 17 June 2015
The length of these size 4/5 Crocs is fine for my 18 month old boy, but the sharp edges of the black plastic rivets dig in and give him blisters. I've tried covering them with duct tape, but the problem remains.

They may fit your child better, but they are not particularly wide and, for me, have proved useless.
on 26 January 2016
My kids live in crocs during the summer, so easy to slip on and off. No rubbing, lets feet breathe and very comfortable. This pair has now been passed down to a younger sibling still on very good condition.