on 13 June 2017
I have had vent crocks for work for few years & wanted to replace mine that have been worn 5 days a week for work & you can't beat the crocs brand. So I already have been pleased with the fit & comfort of them & the side vents stop my feet getting hot. Being on my feet all day in a dental surgery it's like wearing comfy slippers . I would recommend crocs to people who are on their feet a lot as they are so light & comfortable. Amazon soon dispatched my order & were delivered quickly.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 29 November 2016
I was searching for a well-priced crocs for 10 hours+ standing work. I wasn't sure if this will be the real deal, as it is cheaper than any other crocs I have found. In comparison it is a bit larger (everyone seems to have crocs in theaters) and the vents on the side are open are large too. At first I thought I made a mistake buying my size (normally 6UK/39 EU - bought 39-40 EU, as it comes on very roomy at first. But no...they are comfortable even at the end of the day when your feet are a bit swollen. Very happy with my purchase.
review imagereview imagereview image
on 27 July 2017
i was so nervous to buy crocs online due to size and comfort !! but these have really impressed me! They were ordered for my first day at work tomorrow but INSTEAD they are currently on my feet!! they are so comfortable, they have a prickly inside which is so gentle where your feet sit inside the croc, its such a good feeling! They look and feel great. Definitely recommend to buy these! thank you
on 24 July 2012
I bought these to use in a hospital theatre as they have a closed toe. I chose the colour as it looks professional. They are extremely comfortable and easy to clean which come in very handy. Have recommended them to friends.
23 people found this helpful
on 14 February 2018
I was sent these crocs in size 12 when I ordered 11s. Replacement sent promptly but size 12s again. Complained and was told I would not be charged or need to work out how I was going to return two pairs of crocs in a polythene bag using only A4 sticker I could print out on my computer (I don't have sticky back paper to print on. I have now been charged for the second pair!
on 5 August 2014
I have several pairs of crocs , but not this design .They do not feel as comfortable as the "normal"style and from my point of view they do not fit as snuggly I don't think a bigger size would work as then would be too big but the internal width closer to first /second side vent is slightly tight .Although they do appear wide .Its a bit of an enigma , but might be as very warm and my foot might be slightly swollen as it's just the one side .However I do like the style and maybe with time will settle and be as comfortable ,I'm hopeful.
on 13 August 2015
i work in a kitchen , the girls all wear them but i knew!! i should have tried on in a shop before buying online, these are ok if your standing stationary for long hours but i lift heavy pots ,, carry heavy goods up and down stair's etc i much prefer a non slip boot, so i wasted my money on these they will do around the house i guess but not for me and my working environment, , and as for non slip NOPE! you want proper non slip SHOES FOR CREWS THE BEST!!!!
VINE VOICEon 17 March 2017
Superb in the Kitchen when teaching my students as well as everyday work.
Slightly looser than expected but not uncomfortably so.
Hard wearing and protect my feet as well as helping me stay upright for 10 - 12 hours at a time!!!
on 12 September 2016
There is obviously a massive issue with the sizing scale. I bought the recommended size and it was way (!) too big. After returning and receiving the correct size I can honestly say that these are great, for the price. Never thought I'd wear a pair of Crocs but I've even found myself venturing out of the house with them. Very practical and personally I think these are the best ones to use as indoor, garden and or for special occasions..camping, beach, etc. The drainage holes are perfect without being over the top like the ones with holes everywhere. Means I can leave them outside on rainy days and they drain just perfectly. Excellent!
on 24 February 2013
I brought these shoes as I am a dental nurse and it seems everyone wears them at work. I usually am a size 6 but I brought these in a 5 and they fit perfectly. However I don't wear them with the flap at the back down, they seem more comfy without. They seem as if the will last a long time which is great.
10 people found this helpful