on 16 October 2014
Having french doors out into the garden from our kitchen and an excitable puppy the frequent visits in and out were playing havoc with the kitchen floor, therefore crocs were required to give the mop a rest. On browsing Amazon i came across these beauties, combining the slip on/slip off practicality of crocs with the 70s retro look that i love, so an easy decision was made. Having owned crocs before i was aware of the sizing problems so trawled through the reviews to reduce the likelyhood of going through the return process. Judging by the reviews it appeared that the sizing on these particular crocs are more accurate than standard crocs so i opted for my regular uk shoe size (9) which i have to say fit extremely well (maybe a touch snug lengthwise but fine nonetheless). They are well made, comfortable and the retro look really works well. Superb value for money as always through Amazon and nextday delivery so a great purchase all round - Highly recommended.
11 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2015
Bought these for my 9 year old son, yes he is a size 5! They are a maybe a little generous at the moment slightly loose around his feet but they will take him in to a size 6. With the strap back he gets around in them fine and he loves them. Being a size 5 all of his shoes now have laces, there are not many styles with Velcro available so putting shoes on takes time, time boys don't have to waste tying laces. I won't let him wear them past the house until he grows into them a little bit more coz he will probably fall out of them or twist his feet in them if he runs too fast but for slipping on quickly when the ice cream van comes (who you know will be gone before you have time to find a pair of shoes yet alone get them on your feet) and to go in and out of the garden and in and out again, and again .... they are great. I expect them to fit better by the summer so they will be used a lot more and not just for the garden. I love the rubber sole, definitely makes them more trainer-like and will hopefully not wear as quickly as other croc shoes.
on 16 November 2014
I have worn Crocs and copies for many years now and my biggest complaint about them is that in the wet they are lethal. These ones have a non-slip sole, which is a vast improvement.

If you can get them at the right price definitely worthwhile.
7 people found this helpful
on 31 March 2016
I work as a floorlayer and all the guys at work wear crocs because they are really comfortable and easy to take off. I bought these crocs and not lieing people these are hands down the best crocs iv ever owned!! Most crocs have a foam sole which wears away fast but these have the same sole you would find on a pair of trainers which means they are super tough. I loved them so much that when I opened the package and tryed them on around the house I went straight back on amazon and got a green pair!! Lol p.s I'm a UK size11 and these fit fine with the back strap on but with it at the front of the crocs they are big maybe should have bought a size10
on 8 March 2016
3d time was the charm. The first I ordered were ginormous. No problem exchanging for smaller size, but they too were too big. 3d time was the charm. This pair is as comfy as expected. I did notice on this pair a tag that said "relaxed fit". They're running a little wider than my last pair. Don't know if it is the style or sizing throughout the range. It makes them more comfy in my case, I have wee bit wide foot. Not considered wide, but this left room for socks. I like the style. Pleased with the company's swift exchanges. Recommend this style.
on 8 November 2015
Great, comfy shoes that were perfect for sunshine wandering.

I'm not a natural sandal wearer and was not a fan of crocs when they first came out.
...but a bit of age and a pair of similar style shoes won me over.

These crocs are great, and have the added bonus of the trainer-like sole that adds to the general comfort of them.

I got them to take on holiday and was really pleased with them.
Nice and cool in the Portuguese sunshine, with the added bonus of thick soles to protect the feet from cobbles and stone floors.

They aren't cool, but they are comfy and practical... and that is what makes them work :)
on 10 July 2015
bought for my brother's 45th birthday to replace his fake crocks which he wore all the time - and he absolutely loves them. he calls them his uber crocks on account of their proper grippy soles and he can now wear them in and out without inappropriate footware guilt. we're all pretty new to crocks in my world and i suspect they're a little unfashionable, or maybe just frowned upon by those prone to being judgemental - but they are the most comfortable things you can put on your feet - light as a feather, easily slipped on and off, wash them under a tap - dry in minutes in the sun. conclusive proof of the existance of a foot god.
on 29 September 2015
Thanks to the reviewer who pointed out that Crocs vary in width according to design, and that these were a wider fit. I am very happy with them; they are extremely comfortable even for my broad feet and I have worn them all summer, walking on pavements, rocky paths, country footpaths and the beach. And remarkably, as I bought them solely for comfort (no pun intended), I have even been told they look quite stylish.
My last pair of Crocs have lasted 8 or 9 years and are still comfortable, although after all this time the soles have finally worn thin so I mainly use them around the house. Whether or not these last as long, they are the most comfortable shoes I've worn all year.
on 12 September 2014
Knew the size to order because I have had two previous pairs so that was not the problem it had been with the fist pair ever.
The overall design has changed and they look sleeker with the sole and the 'inside sole' different. Time will tell if that makes a positive difference.. At the moment I have not worn them a lot and only inside so the only gripe -if gripe it be- is how slippy they are on the inside of the shoe and my feet slip around from toe to heel ,well not quite so much movement. Overall pleased and especially now that the price has become more realistic.
One person found this helpful
VINE VOICEon 20 September 2014
I ordered these for my husband and I wanted size M6/W8,which has replaced the old size UK5 that we used to get.I put size 6 in my basket,but noticed at the checkout it had been changed to size 5. I went back and ordered size 7 instead,and that came up as size 6.
The Crocs have arrived and are indeed the size M6/W8 I wanted,but I would urge you to check the size at the checkout.
They Crocs themselves are great;the sole is different from normal Crocs,but appears more hardwearing.The size seems exactly the same as the others,but please note that they have all changed lately to one size larger than the previous ones,so have a look at the feedback to see what size everyone else is getting.
Enjoy your Crocs!