on 18 September 2016
Ordered these as as wife has a couple of pairs, mainly for the garden, however these were so wide I was unable to wear them comfortably, sadly had to return, seller had no problem with this.
on 3 June 2016
Ordererd a uk men size 12 clog and received a uk men size 13. Also please note that the clogs i got were "relaxed fit" not standard fit.
However having the wrong size for me is not a problem at the moment - they still fit although the fit does indeed feel a bit "relaxed" - walking around the house is okay however it might be a different story when walking long distances. Would have preferred a slightly tighter fit but considering 95% of the time i will just use these for walking in the house/garden i see no real problem for me.

Detailed information on sizes directly from crocs can be obtained with a quick search of "crocs fit guide"

Having said all of this they do appear to be genuine crocs, they look great and most importantly they feel great, like crocs should. If sizing was right would be 5 star.
on 29 June 2017
I bought these as holiday shoes, where I'd be in walking boots all day I wanted something light and comfy for the evenings. These certainly fitted the bill, and I can see me using them a lot when I'm home too. The fit I would say is slightly large, but that's fine for the relaxed fit you expect with this type of shoe.
p.s. Love the colour!
on 27 February 2017
Perfect pair of Crocbands, like the crocs and like the colour of them.
on 31 August 2017
I bought these for holiday & have never worn any before. I'm really surprised by how comfy they are! Although I'm an 8.5 & bought a 9 in case the hubby (9.5) wanted to borrow.... but the fit me perfectly & are far too small for him - so be careful on sizing. Lovely though !
on 14 June 2017
I got very confused over the sizing of these Crocs. I ordered what was recommended and when they arrived they had 8 on the bottom, I am a size 7. My feet are very wide and that was fine, but they were too long so my husband is going to have them.
on 20 July 2017
I think the size guide put me in an 8, I'm a 7.5, and I know crocs fit wide.
I got a 7, and I'm not sorry! The heel catcher keeps it on my feet for doing distance, and slung up top, it's ideal for popping out to fetch the washing.
on 12 September 2016
comfortable, but can't use the back strap as they are larger than the size written on them. they came as replacement for an older pair, and even though the same size was ordered, they are actually 1.5 sizes larger than the others. great colour though. (family won't take me out if i try to wear them)
on 2 November 2015
Little bit on the small side (Crocs seem to be notorious for being slightly different sizes for each design is my experience) . They still fit, and they'll stretch with age... good construction and quite robust...
on 31 October 2015
I wear Crocs (as opposed to pretend Crocs) virtually all the time as I find that they are particularly comfortable. I use them also as slippers. Actually, I mean that I don't change out of them into my old slippers. Crocs last me up to two years before the tread vanishes, though it can be less than that.