on 20 January 2016
These are Crocs...what more could you say. My old ones have lasted 4 years of constant use and worth every penny. I wanted these because having no lower holes means not getting my feet wet. Be careful on sizing. Refer to the sizing chart and choose your size by the size of your foot. The pair will show on the sole one size up when you get them but should be just right (example size 11 chosen but will show 12 on the Croc sole). Anyway you can always get a refund and try a different size
on 30 April 2015
A late comer to crocs I became a fan when they became long uncool but I love them and you know, if they were popular I could never wear them anyway. As a dog walker I wear mainly wellies but when the weather becomes nice, I need something else when walking the dogs at the beach. Wellies are too hot, trainers would get ruined with the water and mud in days so I need something that can last up to all that and crocs do it better than anything. Love my crocs and these are very comfortable, look great and come in a great colour.
on 14 January 2015
I love these. I had to send one pair back because they'd sent me the wrong size - a simple mix up of UK/EU sizes - somebody must have picked up the wrong pack in the warehouse. When the final pair arrived theyre a little snug but comfortable. As others have said, without the side holes, they do get warm but this is perfect for wearing in the Winter to pop to the shops without having to put on shoes and socks. They're easily warm enough to do that.
I like the way they look with the stripe along the side, which with the right jeans makes them look a bit like trainers.
on 9 September 2016
The clogs are larger than the sizing suggests. However quick response to return and refund request. The womens UK size 6 feeling much like a roomy UK 7 instead.
on 17 June 2015
They were a birthday present. ... First delivery had a fault in croc's, second delivery was a random child's coat!!! third item sent was different size than ordered but was so fed up by this point that I let my partner try it on as did not want to send it back yet again !!! Love the croc's but was disappointed by the mistakes. They did however pay for each return and on last item did next day delivery.
on 11 August 2013
Was looking for something that would be comfortable on my feet for the upcoming hols. Saw the crocs and thought that they were cheap enough to give them a try. After arriving they were just perfect and at the price I got them for I think that I've got a real bargain.
I would recommend them to anyone.
on 13 December 2016
Asked for size 10 and was given size 11, Good job I can also wear size 11 because dealing with returning goods it just long winded, do all and end all its better to visit a shop which has the goods your looking for, old fashioned shopping is much better.
on 19 May 2017
Excellent
on 18 February 2017
VERY COMFY
on 26 June 2016
Crocs are crocs so comfortable not much more can you say.