on 24 May 2016
They are so incredibly comfy. They are so padded on the sole that you feel as if you are wearing decent walking boots instead of rubber shoes. They are so comfy that I can't wear normal slippers anymore as they have no cushioning in them compared to these. That says it all. They grip very well on wet floors, gravel, grass, and even some types of carpet. It's odd because some of the carpets in the house are fine but others are not. Just beware of that when wearing them for the first time till you try them out in your house.

They are great for going swimming in or to the beach as they are easy to rinse off before you get in or out of the pool room, or if you get them sandy.

After much initial hatred for the look of crocs, I decided to get a pair of the original holey ones for cheapness, comfort and practicality. The main reason I got them was to be able to wash the floors in the house without having to wear proper shoes all the time, because I'm terrible for wetting my slippers and crocs are completely washable.

Once I got them I realised how comfortable they are and I was immediately won over to the odd things. Nothing beats comfort for me around the house, even if I'm in 10 inch heels to go out in! With a nasty foot problem as well they were a welcome relief from tight shoes.

I loved them so much that I got these instead as they look much nicer than the original style and are just as comfortable. They are not quite as squishy to walk on but nothing that makes a huge difference. I literally have lived and died in these things for a whole year whilst unable to wear shoes for medical reasons and they have survived wonderfully with only the label that says crocs coming off at the back of one of the shoes.

They are so comfy that I wouldn't wear any other slippers about the house now or any other type of flip flops.

Tips:

1. For dirty crocs, a quick low heat session in the washing machine will get off 99% of dirt and stains. For grass stains, I use a grease removing washing up liquid and a scrubbing brush.

2. If your crocs are too big or too small, stick them in the tumble dryer on a high heat for a few minutes and then put them on straight away. If they are too big they will shrink a little, if they are too small, put a couple of pairs of thick socks on and wear them as soon as they come out of the dyer, they will stretch and get a little breathing room in them. Take it from me, wearing the wrong size ones creates some nasty friction patches and can lead to blisters.

3. To prevent blisters or sore areas, apply Vaseline on the areas that they rub on and it will help prevent any further soreness, just watch out if you are walking in mud or grit because it will stick to your feet!

4.You can remove the back strap of the traditional style crocs by pulling out the pins that keep them in. You can re-attach them later if you need to.
on 11 June 2011
Brought these for my wife, she says that they are really nice, lovely on the feet really light and fit great,ture to size she takes a size 5 normally and we got a size 5 spot on fit, would say buy these,despatch was really quick,very pleased all round.
on 21 May 2014
This is the 2nd pair of crocs flip flops I have purchased in the last 4 years. The first pair I had were in white. They are an excellent fit, very comfortable, and I use them for all sorts of things during summer, such as walking my daughter to school in them, light gardening, popping up the garden to hang out the washing, and of course on holiday around the hotel pool and on the beach. Because the white get marked so easily, although I put them in the sink and clean them up using a solution of bleach to get them white again, I decided to purchase the graphite grey which have no white on them at all (unlike the black flip flops that have a white stripe around the sole). I am hoping that these will need 'washing clean' less often!
on 28 July 2016
Extremely comfortable and sturdy.
Very good choice of colours.
The only small issue I found (and this is the reason why I'm not giving 5 stars) is that they tend to get particularly slippery when wet, but apart from that I didn't have any other problem.

The bit that goes in between toes is hard rubber so not the most comfortable I've tried but you get used to it in a matter or hours.
on 5 April 2017
cross with myself for buying from this seller. Usually pay £20 for crocband, not over £37 just to get the orange ones. Not to put in the washing machine without being in net bag. My last orange pair where eaten by the machine. One got stuck between the machine and the drum.
on 10 July 2014
My normal shoe size is just shy of a 10 but invariably 9.5's are impossible to find and 9's probably too small or risky.

These are absolutely no different to my expected fit when ordering a 10. Maybe women would think them wide fitting but my feet are certainly not wide and I noticed no large gaps or overhang.

Takes a while to get used to the thong between your toes but a great product at a good price. Not sure I'd travel the world in them mind but good for wearing around the house or out in the garden!
on 1 December 2013
I love Crocs but was actually disappointed to find that this pair have the button going through to the base of the sandal. These buttons eventually pull through whereas the ones I normally buy are moulded into the sandal and you dont trip over when the button pulls through like on ordinary Flip Flops. Crocs though last and last they are very durable and love to go in the washing machine. They dont make your feet smell and you can walk into the water and straight out without risk of slipping.
on 20 June 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.
VINE VOICETOP 100 REVIEWERon 17 June 2014
I bought these for my husband, size 9, and they're a good, comfy fit. There's plenty of bounce due to the thicker sole and the toe post/thong is soft enough not to cause blistering. His feet are quite wide but there's more than enough room. Straps are cut to be wide enough not to dig into the feet. So far he hasn't had a problem with the Crocs and they're still in good condition after several months.
on 1 September 2016
Unfortunately, I've been caught out twice now by Crocs' odd sizing system, and have now bought two lots of flipflops, both of which have been sized as too large. I find the sizing confusing, despite attempts by the site to try and simplify the matter. The quality appears fine, and the flip flop itself is of acceptable value, but it is the purchasing method that falls down on this one.

Importantly, the returns process was very simple on both occasions, so no money was lost and I am still a happy customer - I probably wouldn't buy them through this avenue again however.