on 20 June 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.
on 2 May 2016
There were a few rubber casting marks and strips that had been over molded in the molds. This isn't obvious though and doesn't detract from them. You would never notice it when they were on someone's feet. They weren't packaged at all, they just had a hanger on the top. No box or protective bag but still these shoes would survive the end of the world and of course they got here perfectly intact.

They are so incredibly comfy. They are so padded on the sole that you feel as if you are wearing decent walking boots instead of rubber shoes. They are so comfy that I can't wear normal slippers anymore as they have no cushioning in them compared to these. That says it all. They grip very well on wet floors, gravel, grass, and even some types of carpet. It's odd because some of the carpets in the house are fine but others are not. Just beware of that when wearing them for the first time till you try them out in your house.

They are great for going swimming in or to the beach as they are easy to rinse off before you get in or out of the pool room, or if you get them sandy.

After much initial hatred for the look of crocs, I decided to get a pair of the original holey ones for cheapness, comfort and practicality. The main reason I got them was to be able to wash the floors in the house without having to wear proper shoes all the time, because I'm terrible for wetting my slippers and crocs are completely washable.

Once I got them I realised how comfortable they are and I was immediately won over to the odd things. Nothing beats comfort for me around the house, even if I'm in 10 inch heels to go out in! With a nasty foot problem as well they were a welcome relief from tight shoes.

I loved them so much that I got these instead as they look much nicer than the original style and are just as comfortable. They are not quite as squishy to walk on but nothing that makes a huge difference. I literally have lived and died in these things for a whole year whilst unable to wear shoes for medical reasons and they have survived wonderfully with only the label that says crocs coming off at the back of one of the shoes.

They are so comfy that I wouldn't wear any other slippers about the house now or any other type of flip flops.

UPDATE: I have now had these for over a year, and they are still going strong. The rubber hasn't warped, and they are still far more comfortable than any other flip flops I have every owned. The Crocs logo at the back came off, which I don't really mind, and they are a little stained, seemingly permanently, but they still look great from a distance, it's only when you take them off and scrutinise them that you really see the stains. The rubber treat on the bottom of the shoe has only just started to wear, and only in a couple of places. All in all, they are still a 10/10 and full marks for longevity. A normal pair of flip flops would not have survived a years solid use, inside and out, and I mean SOLID use, I am waiting for my 2nd operation on my foot and I cannot wear normal enclosed shoes, so these shoes have literally been worn for a year without a single break. Well done Crocs.

Tips:

1. For dirty crocs, a quick low heat session in the washing machine will get off 99% of dirt and stains. For grass stains, I use a grease removing washing up liquid and a scrubbing brush.

2. If your crocs are too big or too small, stick them in the tumble dryer on a high heat for a few minutes and then put them on straight away. If they are too big they will shrink a little, if they are too small, put a couple of pairs of thick socks on and wear them as soon as they come out of the dyer, they will stretch and get a little breathing room in them. Take it from me, wearing the wrong size ones creates some nasty friction patches and can lead to blisters.

3. To prevent blisters or sore areas, apply Vaseline on the areas that they rub on and it will help prevent any further soreness, just watch out if you are walking in mud or grit because it will stick to your feet!

4.You can remove the back strap of the traditional style crocs by pulling out the pins that keep them in. You can re-attach them later if you need to.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
My wife is a swimming instructor and spends a lot of time standing by the side of swimming pools. Since wearing these Flip-flops she has had many people commenting on how good they look which hasn't happened before with other brands and styles.

More importantly these Crocs Crocband Flip-flops are comfortable, non-slip, and hard-wearing.
on 9 May 2013
I love these flip flops, very comfortable and so easy to wash. Colour is great too will dress up outfits.
on 26 July 2016
I have had croc flip flops for a few years now and can compare to previous models. The new model is very comfortable, they hug and support the foot better than last years. I love the fact you can get them in different colours this year. But why 4 stars and not 5? The souls don't grip the floor very well. I've had them less than a week and I have nearly broken my neck twice with them. The least wee bit shine on the surface you are walking on and it's like ice skating.
on 9 November 2015
Got these, they were nice and comfy however a few month down the line they gave way and starting peeling (logo at the back of the slipper fell off). Then the front strap broke and that was it - into the bin it went (tried sticking it did not hold, it appears the manufacturing process is not good as the joints are not properly glued to each other)>
on 24 May 2016

Tips:

I bought these for my husband, size 9, and they're a good, comfy fit. There's plenty of bounce due to the thicker sole and the toe post/thong is soft enough not to cause blistering. His feet are quite wide but there's more than enough room. Straps are cut to be wide enough not to dig into the feet. So far he hasn't had a problem with the Crocs and they're still in good condition after several months.
on 26 June 2016
After my flip flops broke, I first bought a pair of these in Kenya in 2010 and travelled around Africa for another 3 months wearing them everyday. I wore them most summers up to about 3 weeks ago when the front toe bit broke. I had almost worn all the grip off the soles. I immediately searched for the same pair and was delighted to find them here. I bought 2 pairs in case they stop making this type. I got 6 years out of my first pair and hope that these 2 pairs will last 10+ years. They are the best, most comfortable and sturdy flip flops I've ever owned. You won't be disappointed!! By the way, I'm a size 11 or 12. I ordered UK size 12. They arrived with US13 on the sole (same thing), so if you're a size UK12, they'll fit like a glove.
on 4 August 2016
I love Crocs as they are so comfortable so was looking forward to getting these flip-flops for a forthcoming holiday. When they arrived they were of the usual Crocs high standard but, unfortunately, the fit wasn't right. The size comparison chart on the order page was different to the size comparison chart enclosed with the flip-flops, which were far too big. I therefore had the inconvenience, not to mention expense, of returning them and re-ordering through no fault of my own. I now have a perfectly fitting pair, which I am very pleased with. Therefore, I have deducted one star because of the inconvenience and extra expense.