on 8 August 2016
I was really worried about the sizing, mens size uk5 ladies uk 6 would they fit? USA sizing W8 M6 and usually always a good fit, but now it says they have changed the sizing in 2015. Reviews...good fit, too small, too big. So I checked with the size guide, a bit confusing too. I tried the check your size where I put my usual fit and foot width and it came up size ladies UK6 mens UK5. So after avoiding ordering for a week I put an order in. I did order the recommended size Mens UK5 ladies UK 6. When they arrived a couple of days later, I thought they looked small and wouldn't fit but was pleasantly surprised. A really good roomy fit to match others I have. My toes don't bang up to the front and they have the spacey feel. I am a true ladies size 6/39. I am assuming all the colours will be made to the same fit.In the past I have found crocband bought made in Mexico are too tight and no good. So I hope the sizing info I have given helps you choose. They are nicely made as well. These are from Bosnia.
on 3 August 2016
I was a bit worried about what size to order as my last pair of crocs were size 6uk ladies but read a lot of reviews of these suggesting sizes not very accurate. These arrived swiftly and the same size fits perfectly. I have become a huge fan of crocs so comfy and easy to wear and this style was a bit different to my last pair which are still going strong after wearing them every day for 6 months for work. Excellent price too.
on 11 May 2016
i really like them and they are even more soft and comfortable than the originals however i was really disapointed to get the wrong size, after carefully checking which size i needed i orderd however it turned up as american size 6, meaning it was actually a size 7 uk, this was not made clear in the listing that the sizes are in US size so even though you select the right size according to the bottom of the shoe it will be a size bigger than you want still :(
on 14 March 2017
Not a standard size at all
on 13 January 2013
Nicely made product but the sizing can be a little small
Issue with the first pair that came in at size 5 - 6! Amazon replacement with no problems or issues
on 7 January 2014
I had a pair of crocs a while ago and called them my "uglies" because they are not too flattering on the foot!However I have painful feet and i work as a florist so I'm on my feet all the time.I ordered the new crocs because I'm on holiday.I wore them yesterday and walked quite a distance and they are great and rather smart too!
on 3 May 2015
wife said very good
on 3 March 2015
very nice
on 14 February 2016
Great colour, good fit- just what I wanted.
on 18 April 2016