on 11 May 2017
Lovely light comfortable as expected
on 21 November 2012
These were a birthday present for my husband and he seems very happy with them. You do need to order the next size up to your normal size when buying crocbands as they are a tighter fit. My husband normally wears a 6 and these in a size 7 are fine for him. The colour is good and of course, I had the usual good speedy service from Amazon.
on 16 January 2013
I bought these to be able to slip on easily when gardening or popping out to the bin. I have found them very comfortable, when the back strap is down I felt that I could of done with buying a bigger size but this may be because i haven't worn them in yet, they stay on well enough without the back strap and i'd prefer to wear them this way,however; when I go to put them on I keep having to lift the back strap over to the front as it falls back into the heal position. Good service and quick delivery.
on 19 August 2014
The design and quality of this shoe is very good, but I expected the wrong size came, despite warning Amazon on this issue.

Crocs have advised that the shoe sizes are US sizes therefore if you want a UK8 you better order a size 9.

I warned of this to Amazon and they said they would check this before delivering the shoes. Unfortunately a UK8-US8 size arrived which was too small. This item came with the wrong labeled size as UK8 can not be US8. So this is a US8 which is smaller.

If you need a UK8 you should order a UK9, unless Amazon change the labels.

Amazon were helpful with the free return process. Contact them before paying for a returns label beforehand.

I give it only 4* because of the size issue, otherwise would be a 5*.

Hope this helps hassle to someonelse.
on 10 July 2013
Lovely looking sandal, delivered very quickly. I ordered a size bigger than normal due to advice on amazon and would advise everyone else to do the same as i've never worn a size 10 in my life but these fit perfectly in that size. EXCELLENT.
on 14 January 2013
Wanted work shoe I could slip off and on easily. Might be wise to order a size up as they are a little snug.
on 13 August 2014
Should have ignored previous reviews, most said crocs are coming up small so order larger size, this is not what I found. They are a very wide fitting so if you order a larger size they feel massive so I would suggest sticking to your normal size. Not sure why they come in a shoe size and a width size, although you don't get an option to choose width so seems a bit pointless. Perhaps if you ordered direct from Crocs then maybe you can choose width.
Update - After taking these on holiday with me I need to update my previous review - now agree with most other reviewers that these are coming up small, they were very uncomfortable and with the straps on they could not be worn, should have taken the advise of others and ordered the next size up. What is most frustrating is that I ordered 2 pairs.
on 18 August 2014
Read all the reviews & bought the size up (I'm a UK5 so I bought a UK6 in the Crocbands as per the review recommendations). They're a bit big - more like a UK5.5. I have another pair which are supposedly a UK5 but they are slightly small - I'd say they're more like a UK4.5. Therefore if you are a half size fitting e.g. a 5.5. or a 6.5 etc etc, then I'd say Crocbands are the clogs for you. If, like me, you're a full size e.g. a 5, 6, 7 etc then they can be a bit of a tricky fit. That said, I like the styling & the firmness of the sole.
on 18 June 2015
My feet are narrow so I find all crocs are too wide for me, as opposed to other shoes. However, I love the way these feel, and don't mind a roomier fit, because they do stay on well and are so comfortable to wear.

The colour is beautiful and the construction is excellent. I like the crocband which keeps water out if you walk in a puddle. An excellent summer shoe. This is my third pair of crocs, and my third of the croc styles. I love this style the best and feel it fits my foot the best.
on 21 February 2017
I love these crocs, Every year the in laws by me a new pair and they think that ill always be happy with the latest crocs with bulky soles or trendy looks hahahaha, i always with out a doubt end up sending them back and buying these ones, maybe change the colours each time.
I wear them at home, in work, in the showers at the gym and always with out a doubt take them on holiday with me. they have got to be the most lightest and comfortablest slipper in the world.