on 26 May 2017
I love crocs, my whole family live in them in the summer but I just can't get to grips with the sizing - there are 3 different sizes per shoe on Amazon - eu, American and UK I think but each seller lists different sizes and I keep being caught out. Why can't they just make and advertise them in one standard sizing?!
14 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 November 2017
This retailer gave me very good service!
I firstly bought a size, too small as the reviews stated that the Crocs are generally on the big side. I found however that the size you are is the size you should order! I asked for an exchange and two days later the exchange took place and I had my new Crocks in the right size.
These slip on-s are great for summer and even better for winter when you can walk in your socks indoors and quickly slip them on when going outside to do something.
This style in particular gives the usual bulky Croc an more stylish look. I will buy them again when these wear out.
on 29 May 2017
Love Crocs as they are easy to slip on and are comfy around the house or out and about. Perfect for running errands, gardening or heading to the beach, and easy to wash under running water if they get dirty.

I bought this new pair to help with the tendinitis in my heel, as I find my crocs are the only shoes I can wear that make the pain disappear. Love the colour of these ones! I'd recommend these to anyone.
on 30 May 2017
These are real Crocs that were manufactured in the USA and using the Amazon fitting chart they fit really well. Real Crocs are well made and provide great support for your feet. I have previously bought some Crocs that were made in China, they did not fit very well and they were about the same price.
on 22 July 2017
These Crocs are so comfy and well worth the extra money. I bought another pair in the neutral. Crocs are my go to shoes for the summer. I will be looking at the autumn/winter choices later.

Buying from Amazon is so easy and you know the price you will be paying - its fair and you can question anything you have a problem with.

I have had problems with Croc Customer Services who reneged on an offer. I was overcharged - but they are keeping my money.

My lesson is - always buy from Amazon. You can trust them and their Customer Services are helpful.
One person found this helpful
on 26 March 2016
After looking for a pair on eBay I decided I couldn't be sure if any I bought were genuine so I opted for paying a bit more money & knowing I was buying a real pair, arrived next day and they fit very well and look fantastic, my wife loves them, in fact we all loved them so much that I bought another pair for myself & my 80 year old mum bought a pair too. Really happy with them. I read somewhere that to see if you have bought a genuine pair drop them on the floor, if they are real they will always fall on their soles. Obviously I knew the Amazon shoes were genuine.
Love them can't wait for mine to arrive today
2 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2017
I adore Crocs, however, this particular design is flawed.The white 'band' around the sole seems to be glued on - pretty shabbily - as it has split just to the left of the logo and now flaps about. The same fault happened with a pair for my husband. Given these are meant to be good for messing about at the seaside etc - it is disappointing. I will have to replace both, even though my son hasn't outgrown the pair. An expensive option. The ones with one colour have always been worn to the point where they've been outgrown.
One person found this helpful
on 17 May 2018
I have been a wearer of Crocs for many years, whilst they arrived quickly & are a comfortable fit, I am dismayed that only 3 months after purchasing them the banding has started to come apart, I don't know if standards have dropped or I have just been unlucky, I only wear them indoors so they have not been subject to harsh wear, unfortunately I can't seem to find a link to contact the suppliers & bring it to their attention, such a shame as they are so comfortable to wear & good in every other aspect, looks like I'll have to get some superglue & repair them myself.
on 1 June 2017
Got past my initial dismay at actually sending for crocs and aren't I glad I did! Usually only wear Fitflops as I have arthritis and need the bounce. These Crocs are more than comfortable and so neat looking. They are a great price and I've sent for a second pair!!
2 people found this helpful
on 24 February 2016
I really liked them even though I bought them for someone else but they were massively impressed. It is expected Crocs quality, well made, thick sole and bean my cheap imitation hands down. The price is very encouraging as well, especially in comparison to shop prices.
I was very uneasy about the sizing as the person, for whom I got them, has a shoe size of 3.5....so I got her 4 as they did not have size 3. I assumed crocs are a bit bigger than normal but it worked out well, even though they were a tad big but I do not think the size matters that much in crocs.
I am considering buying a pair for myself but not sure what size as I am 4.5 but have wide feet. Stupidly enough, I did not try the size 4 on.