Size: 6 UK Men/7 UK Women|Colour: Blue (Ocean/White)|Change
Price:£21.28 - £53.72

on 26 August 2011
First encountered crocs about 8 years ago. I thought they were hideous! However, having developed osteo-arthritis in my knees, I have found it difficult to find shoes which do not cause me problems with my walking and that do not hurt my feet. Having read reviews (of which they were many) I bought some, I now have 4 pairs and will be investing in some 'winter ones'. They are fabulous! no more pain, I have some for indoors (instead of slippers), they are so light and so comfortable! Word of warning, take notice of what people say about the sizing. I bought crocbands and went for the next size up, they took a little bit of getting used to as they still felt a bit small, but they are fine now. I also have 'normal' crocs and also went for the next size up and they were perfect from day one. I also have the flip flops, which are wonderful and just a little bit more 'dressy' for going out it. I've not worn anything else on my feet for around 3 months now!
on 24 August 2010
I ordered a size 6 as I am a size 6 but these are more like a size 5. I had ordered a size 7 in Cayman crocs and they are quite big on me. A size 6 would have fitted me.

Other than the sizing issue the shoe itself is very nice.

Please take note this type of croc is smaller both in length and width.
on 1 June 2011
nice crocs but definitely get yourself a smaller size than is shown being unisex they do come up big, I am a size 6 but the 5 would have been better if you are a girl!
on 2 January 2016
Though these crocks actually fit me ,after several send backs and change of style they are hard and hurt my toes as they are making my toes curl and causing really hard skin under and at the top of the nail.
I've tried them with the backs off and on and they still hurt when I walk,so I rarely wear them.
To be truthful, which I am always, my cheap ones I've worn for years either from Aldi or other local local shops are much better as these are softer and do not rub my toes, Incidentally I wear them with socks generally.
So although I like the look of them; the colour and all that,I shall not be buying them again, I will stick to the cheaper copies
on 28 August 2011
These are superbly comfortable clogs and I am very happy with them. However, I ordered size 9 (as that is my size in all other footwear) and they were too small. I returned them (Amazon Returns were brilliant I have to say, no fuss, no cost and very prompt) and ordered a size 10 which were a perfect fit. Recommend you order a full size up to get a good fit!
on 12 January 2016
I have returned the product as it was too small. This is strange as I already have a pair of crocs and both pairs, according to the sizing on the bottom of the shoe, are the same size! They are not. The pair you sent me are shorter and narrower. I am waiting for you to replace them with a larger size or refund the money. This is disappointing as I love my crocs and they are a real life saver as I am awaiting surgery and they are the only comfortable shoe I have. Crocs are amazing and you have a phenomenal range of colours and styles. Everyone I know who has them, swears by them.
I hope this can be resolved soon.
on 25 May 2012
Good fit with just a little room to spare - good for hot summer days. They are comfortable to walk around in - I use them mainly for gardening. They are so wacky-looking they always put a smile on people's faces! They arrived reasonably promptly and I am very pleased with them.
on 16 January 2016
Have had a pair of Crocs before , my size 5 but always too fitting and not easy to slip into. So I bought these Crocs a size larger and they are ideal. Easy to get in and out of and so comfy and useful, I'd wear them all the time if comfort were the only consideration. Arrived quickly , good price, thanks a lot.
on 24 May 2015
I have had Crocks for years. It seems like the brand is getting worse with the quality of the material and cropping on sizes. Always 39 or 6W was spacious enough for my feet, being slightly bit larger, but that what I wanted and needed. Now the same size just fits but remember to clip your toenails extremely shortly. If they are about 1 millimetre it will hurt, that's how the crocs got smaller. Also my husband and I still have crocs which we bought when the brand was not that well known yet. They still keep going and are in the good shape. The next we bought after that ( just to have different colours) are exchanged regularly.
on 3 July 2012
We both love wearing Crocs and find them the most comfortable of shoe. My husband had a navy pair with a red stripe which looks really good and I had a khaki pair with a dark khaki stripe which also looks good. After reading the reviews we decided to order a size larger than normal and glad we did. They are very comfortable and don't have the holes down the side like the original Crocs. They also come in a wide range of colours although the colour I wanted wasn't available at the time. We are very happy with them - they look stylish and are comfortable - what more could you ask for.