on 30 December 2015
For correct Sizing, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches, then use size chart in the Amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size. These two (made in Italy) CROCS I got look flatter & they dont feel as thick & cushioning as my last Crocs, these are much thinner than my green (made in mexico) ones I'd bought a year ago, which are gorgeous and help my crippling foot pain. This month I bought these x2 black pairs of crocs cause they were on sale £13.99/ unisex roomy. I chose a size uk10 & uk11 from (the size select bit in the amazon ad), they arrived earlier than expected & the uk10 has 11 on the sole of the croc which is the US size, it fitted my foot loosely but was ok, bit flatter than I'd like, but i knew the size down might be abit too snug as I can wear a size 9, but my big toe is tall, so a size 10 stops my toes feeling squashed, ok when have on thick socks, also with the strap sling around my ankle it stays on ok, but without sling it is looser with bare feet or thin socks, but not un wearable, my foot is 11inches & the uk10 feels ok for me, so even with a small gap behind my heal which could fit my fingertip, but I'd rather it be a little big, than too small. I had got two sizes jus incase I hadnt worked the size in inches out right, but I had with the uk10, so I did send back the uk11 for a refund as it was far too big, but the Amazon instructions for return & refund were easy, So to avoid getting the wrong size, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches first, then go to the size chart in the amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size, thats the best bet to avoid having to return or refund things.
review image review image review image
VINE VOICEon 9 June 2017
I bought these as my first crocs for I when I pop into the garden. Often lawn is very damp early in the morning - so I was looking for some waterproof sandals. These crocs are easy to slip on, the plastic is robust but supple and the sandal is wide enough for my very wide feet (always an issue when I buy shoes). The heel loop can be rotated forward making it easier to quickly put the sandals on and off - but the sandal stays on my feet even without the heel loop in place.
on 27 March 2017
Bought these for a friend who always buy crocs clogs and always a size 12. However, strangely these are listed as a 12 but when they arrived said 13 on the sole. I am aware of the many different crocs sizings, it depends on where they were made and what market they were made for, hence the M and W. These did say they are a UK12 (m13) but they are bigger than the usual UK12 I have bought so many times. My friend kept them as he only uses crocs for gardening but they are bigger.
on 14 December 2016
It was delivered on time and well packaged.
Fit - perfect as expected , comfortable.
Being light weighted, one feels very comfortable by walking in this pair of crocs.
Reasonable price wise too. I bought them for as a part of my Dentist uniform.
Quality of material looks really good.
Happy to buy :)
on 6 June 2017
I am a UK 11 but after ordering that size I had to exchange them for a size UK 10 to get a decent fit. I have other Crocs shoes in size 11 that do fit perfectly so I was disappointed to find these didn't. All sorted now though and I am a happy bunny :-)
on 1 February 2017
I got these for holiday & had to get another pair a size down,for some reason getting the right size croc is a bit of a headache...my brother liked mine so he bought some whilst on our hols for 3x the price,they are comfy & perfect for lounging about the beach in
on 9 May 2017
Ordered for my husband's birthday.
Great price.
Good fit, nice colour and excellent price.
Well packaged and delivered when expected.
Husband happy.
on 11 May 2017
I knew sizing might be a problem from other reviews, but I thought it had now been overcome, so that UK size 9 meant just that. I was wrong. UK size 9 is much smaller than Croc 'UK size 9'. I'm re-ordering as UK 8 and hoping for the best. From this and other experiences I've decided not to order any more footwear online but use a shop in future. There's no substitute for trying something on BEFORE buying it.
on 6 June 2017
I know how can i confess to loving a croc. Yes they are the ugliest footwear you can imagine, but yes they are also practical and comfortable for beach and garden wear. I promise I won't let my husband out in public!
on 12 June 2017
You can only but crocs in Cyprus is you're willing to pay a lot and you have small feet. I'm the eact opposite of both. Delivered in only a few days and delivered to my door with UPS, which for Cyprus is a monor miracle.
Fit great and feel great, just right for the summer.