Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

2,733
Size: 5 UK Men/6 UK Women|Colour: Blue (Ocean)|Change
Price:£8.50 - £102.87

on 22 December 2012
This is the 3rd pair of Crocs I have bought online. Always same size, for my father and myself. However, this time, although the specs are exactly the same (as shown on the soles) the crocs are 2 cm shorter than previous pairs. We only noticed this fault when I gave the crocs as a gift to my dad, who lives overseas. It is frustrating and embarrassing. Also, it is very inconvenient to bring the crocs back to the UK, ship them back, etc. Very poor experience due to these nonsensical, inconsistent sizes. My advice: buy your Crocs in a normal retail store, as Amazon has proved unreliable in relation to sizes.
on 30 December 2015
For correct Sizing, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches, then use size chart in the Amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size. These two (made in Italy) CROCS I got look flatter & they dont feel as thick & cushioning as my last Crocs, these are much thinner than my green (made in mexico) ones I'd bought a year ago, which are gorgeous and help my crippling foot pain. This month I bought these x2 black pairs of crocs cause they were on sale £13.99/ unisex roomy. I chose a size uk10 & uk11 from (the size select bit in the amazon ad), they arrived earlier than expected & the uk10 has 11 on the sole of the croc which is the US size, it fitted my foot loosely but was ok, bit flatter than I'd like, but i knew the size down might be abit too snug as I can wear a size 9, but my big toe is tall, so a size 10 stops my toes feeling squashed, ok when have on thick socks, also with the strap sling around my ankle it stays on ok, but without sling it is looser with bare feet or thin socks, but not un wearable, my foot is 11inches & the uk10 feels ok for me, so even with a small gap behind my heal which could fit my fingertip, but I'd rather it be a little big, than too small. I had got two sizes jus incase I hadnt worked the size in inches out right, but I had with the uk10, so I did send back the uk11 for a refund as it was far too big, but the Amazon instructions for return & refund were easy, So to avoid getting the wrong size, use a tape measure to know your foot in inches first, then go to the size chart in the amazon ad or on a crocs websites & match the inches to a size, thats the best bet to avoid having to return or refund things.
review image review image review image
on 28 February 2011
It was unclear from the unisex crocs description that the sizing was for MEN rather than Women, I therefore ordered the wrong size and had to return the product. The product itself was wonderful, just the wrong size. Please can you specifiy what the numbers on the order page refer to (men's women's US, UK what?)
Thanks,
Nan
44 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 July 2009
These are as comfortable as everyone says they are and even take my arch support inserts - but I would love them to come in half sizes as I really would have preferred a 5.5 rather than having to decide between 5 (slightly small when the back strap is on) or 6 which looks just too big.Also on side of one of the straps keeps coming loose which would be a problem if I needed to have them at the back. however all in all I like them
on 17 June 2013
Ordered these in the size i had had before and made sure that they came from Italy but when the size 4 came were much too small. Returned for a size 5 exchange was very easy and replacement ones came quickly, but i HATE them. I measured them against my old ones which now have hardly any tread on them as i have worn them to death and they seemed the same size however wore them for a week on holiday as felt fine for a couple of days but then they rubbed and i have HUGE blisters on the sides of my heel and little toe. The next size up would be much too big and i never had this problem with my old ones, so as i have worn them for a week will try them again when my feet have healed up and if they are still as uncomfy will bin them. Very disappointed as i loved my old crocs and expected these to be as comfy so dont know what the problem is.
on 1 June 2016
After a difficult time finding the correct size i finally got the correct size. Im a male and fit into 10.5-11 Uk mens shoes. So first i ordered the mens UK 11 and they turned out massive and it said 12 on them which is 12 US. So i returned them and ordered a 9 by clicking the option 9M/10W, these turned out to be slightly small and they were made in china whereas the first ones were made in Italy. This didn't seem to be a problem until i tried them on, the china ones felt spiky and them small dots actually hurt my feet, they seemed to be incorrectly manufactured. So i also returned them. I then realized that the sizes with 9M/10W for example were china made and sizes with just UK10 for example are Italy made (better quality). So finally i ordered a size UK10 where the order size didn't say M or W in it. And i received the Italy made size 10's that fit perfectly and feel really nice. So my advice is only order the sizes that say UK next to them for the Italy made crocs. And for men order 1 size smaller than your normal size.
review image
on 10 June 2013
I have owned 3 pairs of Crocs over the years. I purchased these and they felt they were made of inferior material to my previous pairs. I returned them to Amazon and the replacement Crocs were just the same. The rubber is harder and jars the feet when walking in them, so I have to question if these are genuine Crocs?
on 2 April 2013
Others have commented on the strange sizing of Crocs, which seems to depend on whether they're made in Italy or China. I already had a pair of size 7s, which are roomy, so I only wear them round the house and garden. And my son wears them (he's a size 9). I needed something big to wear following a broken ankle so ordered a pair of black size 7. They arrived and were visibly much smaller than the ones I already had. Small pair made in Italy, large pair made in China, both purporting to be size 7. Really annoying. I exchanged for a size 8 which is about the right size on my 'normal' foot - but I'm not usually an 8!
Surely such a well known brand should be able to get its sizing right!
on 22 June 2013
I've always fancied a pair of crocs so decided to go for them as they seemed such a reasonable price. The colour was fab but these were enormous. I'm a size 7-8 depending on who's footwear it is, I would actually recommend going down a size. I have sent them back and asked for a refund, seller very helpfully and very quick in refunding payment. I would actually deal with them again.
on 17 September 2015
When I said I’d bought a pair of Crocs I was met with a range of responses, all negative, including;

“No you haven’t. Tell me you’re joking. Please.”
“I didn’t know they were still a thing.”
“Aren’t they for children?”
“Why?”

All of which strengthened my resolve to own them, and that’s fine by me because it turns out they’re actually amazing.

I really bought these to replace a pair of flip-flops that had been worn occasionally on hot days and around the garden. They weren’t intended to be worn out and about, and would very much be a knock-about pair of shoes to chuck on and not really think about. But they’re just too comfy to treat like that. They demand to be worn, and I’m kind of resenting any situation where I need to wear other footwear now.

The fit of these is unlike anything I’ve had before. Described as “roomy”, your toes and sides of your foot aren’t meant to touch the edge of the inside, and the instep should have a slight gap above it. They feel too big to begin with, but the heel strap keeps them in place and the actual foot-bed shapes itself around your sole. (I strongly recommend looking at the fit guide on the official Crocs website, which has diagram that clearly shows how they're intended to fit. I really think I'd have assumed these were just too big otherwise.)

After a few minutes of wear they just feel right, and from then on you’ve got a ridiculously comfortable pair of shoes on. The material – apparently a proprietary foam – is extremely shock-absorbing and so comfortable to walk on.

I can see why people obsess over these shoes, and I’m kicking myself for not having a pair sooner. Yes people will probably respond with a mixture of horror, amusement, anger and pity when you wear them, but you’ll be fine with that because they just feel so good. Really, it’s worth it.

Despite all this unexpected brilliance, it was a chore getting the pair I ended up with. The buying process was convoluted, due to the variation in styles, pricing and the unusual sizing/fit of the shoes. I initially purchased through Amazon and found out that the marketplace seller was Debenhams, fine, but they sent the wrong style – the Baya (the one with “crocs” emblazoned on the side) instead of the Classic – so I returned them. I then tried buying direct from the official Crocs website as I had an offer code. They sent what I ordered, but I found that the fit was too tight across the instep and not in keeping with the ‘clog’ feel, so they were returned as well. I was ready to accept that perhaps the universe was telling me I would never have a pair of Crocs, when I tried Amazon again, with the search term “crocs classic”. This led me to a product page where the seller was Amazon UK, and the price was much lower than the previous two, even including next-day delivery it was cheaper than before. So, correct size ordered, they arrived the following morning and I’ve been a happy Crocs wearer since.