Size: 6 UK Men/7 UK Women|Colour: Navy|Change
Price:£15.99+ £2.99 shipping

on 22 February 2014
I have lost count of the number of flip flops I have bought over the years, and found these while looking for a new pair. Having had previous experience of owning several pairs of crocs I knew I would not be disappointed. Yes, these cost more than your average pair, but boy are they worth it. These are without doubt the most comfortable pair I have ever bought and when the time comes will certainly buy another pair. Well worth the extra expense 10 out of 10
on 11 August 2012
I have two pairs of these flip flops and I love them. They are very comfortable. I have just returned from a holiday in the sun, and they were the only footwear I wore for two weeks. I'm a size eight, so I bought a size eight, and they fit me perfectly. I'm tempted to buy another pair to stash away in case they stop making this particular style.

Jenks

September 2013

Well my original two pairs of Crocs flip flops have just come back from another holiday in sunny Spain and both pairs are still going strong. I had it in mind to buy another pair but I don't think they still make this model. Shame!

Jenks

August 2014.

Not long back from our summer hols. both pairs of Croc flipflops went with me and were all I wore for two weeks. I was wrong about them not being made anymore. As I have just bought another pair. The original pair still have a bit of wear in them but I would hate to be caught without a replacement pair. If you like flipflops then try a pair of these they are so comfortable.
on 21 September 2012
Having owned a pair of Crocs flip flops about four years ago, which unfortunately my German Shepherd puppy ate, I wanted a new pair. The old ones were extremely comfortable. I ordered a size 9, same size as before and 1 size bigger than my shoe size. The original ones fitted perfectly, the new ones didn't, I really needed a size 10. I noticed these Cros were made in China, my original ones were made in Bosnia. What is going on, why are these beautifully comfortable shoes shrinking. Next time I need a new pair of the clogs I will try and find some manufactured outside of China, if that is still possible, or I must bite the bullet and order a size 10. Very disappointed.
on 8 August 2012
I would say the sizing is spot on for these. I usually take a mens 7, but always order a 6 in flip flops (I have short but fat feet!) and these fit fine. Obviously if you are a woman then you will need to order 2 sizes down. So for example the size 6 I have states that it is a size 8 for women.

How do they compare with other Crocs flip flops? Well essentially these fit in the middle of the range in terms of the chunkiness of the sole. The Crocband range is slimmer, and arguably more attractive, where as the Athens is even more chunky with significantly more cushioning on the sole.

I own the Athens as well but find these a better compromise in terms of looks and comfort, although for longer walks I would probably use the Athens.

They seem to be very well made, are easy to clean and comfortable to wear all day (perhaps not for a hike though). If you are prone to sweaty feet, then your feet will sweat in these, but less than you might think. And of course you just run them under the tap with some soapy water if a whiff of cheese starts to set in. My wife will happily tell you that my feet are related to the camembert family of cheeses, and yet I find that these seem to manfully resist taking on the odour for a surprisingly long time.

In short, highly recommended.
on 4 June 2013
Having read reviews of these several of which indicated that they are larger sizes than indicated, so I ordered my normal size plus one size down. Lucky I did so, as my normal size was far too big. Even the size down was a very generous size. I returned the large pair with absolutely no problem - thank you Amazon - and I took my new flip-flops to the South of France for a week. The toe piece is nice and smooth, and the sole of the F-F is well contoured. HOWEVER...!! If, like me, you have crooked big toes (wrong shoes at the development stage), the sole pattern and the toe strut can be painful, although I got used to them over the week.
I'm not a fan of the Crocs that look like a cross between boats and Dutch clogs, but these are very nice. They look like normal footwear, and although my feet weren't very happy at first, I will continue to wear them, and I would recommend them. Beware of buying the wrong size, though.
on 20 July 2013
I am not a fan of the " flip flop " -- Well ,I wasn`t until these turned up !. Have to say I am on my second pair of crocs in the last five years so decided to try the croc version of the flip flop and see if the had the same qualities as the originals.
It took a day to "bed" them in by which time they were as comfortable as the originals (even the the bit that goes between your toes softened up , one of the complaints I have about these types of footwear ,the other being the support ) .
They have just returned from a caravan holiday in which they have been worn every day back and to to the shower block (and in the shower ) as well as around the site and back at home with the weather being so hot the original crocs are sidelined except for driving and such.
Also the the best bit was the price ,what with them being on special deal ,it was an offer I couldn`t refuse !!!.
on 26 January 2014
I've been looking for this particular style for a while so was delighted to find it in my size, and the colour I wanted, for a good price too. Delivery was swift. Sizing is fine, I ordered my normal size and they fitted perfectly. Excellent all round purchase!
I needed a new pair of flip flops for the shower at the gym. This model looked very sturdy (I did not want the filmsy flip flops that break after a couple of weeks). They are genuinely ugly and bulky but they do the job!
on 27 April 2016
Bought this as a stocking filler for one of my sons Xmas and he loves it. It looks a darn sight better than the ordinary flip flops he had.....and he wasn't long in dumping those either. I have to say, they do look big when you look at them (even he said I'd bought the wrong size) but they fitted him perfectly.
on 29 March 2012
I ordered these in rasberry on Sunday and they arrived today (Thurs), well in time for my holiday next week. I ordered size 6, which I normally am and they are absolutely perfect. They stay on well with the textured insole and weigh virtually nothing. My only criticism would be that the toe post ia a bit too thick but if you're used to wearing flip flops I'm sure it won't bother you (I'm somewhat of a newcomer to the style). The rasberry is a beautiful shade of pink and the word 'croc' cut out on the strap is a lovely feature.